Black Summer Season 2

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I just finished the second season. Show is flames but to keep it 100 they're stealing a gang of shyt from naughty dog and TLOU.:heh:

You can't tell me those part where they are hiding from guys with guns, ain't straight out of a video game.
TLOU 2 is the GOAT video game. Dont see these artists copying shyt from l4d and other mindless gamey games :wow:

Just finished season 2.

Incredible. Best zombie action bar none. shyt reminded me of The Revenant with zombies. :wow:

So visceral. So intense. And more proof fast zombies >>> Slow ones yet again

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Show was excellent

I actually had mixed feelings about the first season but I’m rewatching it now to catch up

Korean chick annoying l. Apparently she can understand english but won’t speak it or put her shyt in subtitles.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Show was excellent

I actually had mixed feelings about the first season but I’m rewatching it now to catch up

Korean chick annoying l. Apparently she can understand english but won’t speak it or put her shyt in subtitles.

Writers made it so she wasn't meant to be understood through speech but through context. I get it but as a semi bilingual myself I feel like they handled it wrong. If she's been in the US long enough for her to comprehend she should know some survival phrases by now.

Wait, so i just read that this show is a prequel to Z Nation :ohhh:

:russ: Yeah made by the same folks. I was saying they can retcon that because BS has none of the goofiness that was in Z-Nation

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 6 gotdamn :mindblown:Just pure:demonic:especially from Rose what the fukk:merchant:I don't like how they've been doing my girl Sun this season though :to:Spears been away for a lot this season as well:jbhmm:The one that pissed me off the most was that curly haired scared dude from season 1 :martin:Making drum noises, dropping guns:what::martin:That mansion episode was:merchant::gladbron:Incredible how the same people from Z nation did this:pachaha:Absolutely ZERO comedy and lightheartedness:pachaha::dead:

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I binged both seasons the last couple days. Really enjoyed it. Show is hard. Definitely looking forward to another season. Rose as a character was probably my least favorite but at the end of the world so to speak I guess the most realistic thing is ppl not thinking rationally not being composed.
Sun and spears are my 2 favorite characters for both seasons. Found this show randomly and glad I did.