Black Summer Season 2

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Damn..:gucci:Anyone watching this? Season 2 just dropped and couldn't find thread...

episode 2 white bytch was ready to :camby:The breh after he got grazed by a bullet..like damn bytch:what:We been rocking together all this time and you turn your back so quick smh..can't trust nobody

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Nah I think WWZ might worse than both. No need for headshots but the turn rates is seconds, they all turn to a horde of Usain Bolts, and they don't stop to feed.

CRYING nikka said usain bolts lol yea gotta agree..world war z was on some super saiyan 3 ultra fukkery LOL nikka id just off myself if that was my world...every second of the day u on some :damn:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
This show should be called royal rumble.

nothing but killing
Some of the best story writing and character building arcs ever. The action and drama is a good balance in terms of continuity.

You have programs like TWD and Z Nation with long drawn out episodes for characters with barely any action to build the story line.

And those shows I liked.

This season was all about the characters from changes to transgressions.

Oh....and NOBODY is safe..

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Finished this last night. Show is full throttle then it has 2 back to back eps that are kind of tedious. The dialogue was also annoying in one of those eps with scenes that seemed to take forever to conclude.

Overall I like this series, it focuses more on survival than zombies and has some interesting one shot sequences, I'm sure there are cuts but they look like one long tracking shots. Especially in the last episode theres a really dope run for your life scene.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Finished this last night. Show is full throttle then it has 2 back to back eps that are kind of tedious. The dialogue was also annoying in one of those eps with scenes that seemed to take forever to conclude.

Overall I like this series, it focuses more on survival than zombies and has some interesting one shot sequences, I'm sure there are cuts but they look like one long tracking shots. Especially in the last episode theres a really dope run for your life scene.

I was pissed when ol girl shot my nikka in the head, was relieved when we foubd out he told her to do it, shows she was still loyal:mjcry:They always kill off the best characters like wtf...damn near everybody dead..either they not doing a 3rd season or this is just gonna be one of those shows that kill off and bring on new people all the time..lol at the Korean chick on the plane..the pilot gone get in them guts off the strength of being able to understand her :wow: