Black Star: No Fear of Time /// NEW ALBUM 5.3.22

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You have zero self awareness. What you pay Apple is your issue. Your rant is very Karen like. In your mind because YOU chose apple they have to service you music there even if it doesn't earn them shyt worth anything. Meanwhile you could have gotten to the album in less time that it took to post in here. Just a few finger clicks and submitted payment. But the product has no actual value to you. Your entitlement is more of the consideration. Just pass the mustard with the other cheap brehs.

You have a laundry list of expectations but a problem paying for shyt. Want sampled music, it is expensive to make up front. Those albums you can't stream probably had sample clearance issues. That's what goes down. Guess what? This new album doesn't. They list the clearances right in the credits. That cost them up front and they want to recoup without waiting years for fragmented micro earnings.

I'd love to see you put in work somewhere and then sit back and receive your pay in micro increments over a very long extended period of time. Just because that system is convenient to you as a listener does not mean it works for every artist. Streaming is a volume game that benefits Popular acts and much younger demos than they target. They came up with a more viable financial business plan and a partner that would pay them fairly.

All it means for you is a few extra megabites of software on your phone and $5.. but look how you make it sound like the worst shyt of all time.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Black Star-BOBS-Reflection Eternal is a GOAT level 3 album run but to pretend that either of these artists are even close to that now is delusional.
Black Thought sounds so much better on his verse than anything else on the album. Mos sounds like he's rapping at 0.75x speed and Kweli sounds fine but still like a weakened version of his former self.
Let's be real if say Gunna was introducing two new artists and this was the album they put out absolutely no in any age group would be checking for it. Its cool for a listen or two for nostalgia sake but that's about it...

This is pretty noticeable IMO, and I'm surprised more ppl haven't brought it up. He sounds almost like he's slurring. It's weird.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I will say as a talib hater, he does good here tho some songs his flow annoys me. This guy really gotta figure out that part of rap cuz his random stops piss me off to no end

mos is spitting but… a. Hes either drunk or on drugs because .. b. Hes doing his best slowed down drawl of doom on madvillainy.

Im ok with mos doing that but idk… its almost an impression. Hes even using dooms lines.

Last edited:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have zero self awareness. What you pay Apple is your issue. Your rant is very Karen like. In your mind because YOU chose apple they have to service you music there even if it doesn't earn them shyt worth anything. Meanwhile you could have gotten to the album in less time that it took to post in here. Just a few finger clicks and submitted payment. But the product has no actual value to you. Your entitlement is more of the consideration. Just pass the mustard with the other cheap brehs.

You have a laundry list of expectations but a problem paying for shyt. Want sampled music, it is expensive to make up front. Those albums you can't stream probably had sample clearance issues. That's what goes down. Guess what? This new album doesn't. They list the clearances right in the credits. That cost them up front and they want to recoup without waiting years for fragmented micro earnings.

I'd love to see you put in work somewhere and then sit back and receive your pay in micro increments over a very long extended period of time. Just because that system is convenient to you as a listener does not mean it works for every artist. Streaming is a volume game that benefits Popular acts and much younger demos than they target. They came up with a more viable financial business plan and a partner that would pay them fairly.

All it means for you is a few extra megabites of software on your phone and $5.. but look how you make it sound like the worst shyt of all time.

You probably think De La Soul got screwed too because they signed a shytty contract and didn’t protect themselves, eager to get a deal. Miss me with sample clearance bs. That’s on the artists. They should’ve been thorough when selecting production or found clever ways around it like Dre, Manny Fresh, etc. I don’t give bonus points to dummies for not handling business. Black Star was roasting Master P and Cash Money with the art in their linear notes and now look who’s still ok business wise and who isn’t.

:mjlol:

A Karen? That tells me you’re a ho ass nikka. That’s the best you got bro? If you’re gonna insult me, man up and speak to me like a man, not a bytch. FOH.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You probably think De La Soul got screwed too because they signed a shytty contract and didn’t protect themselves, eager to get a deal. Miss me with sample clearance bs. That’s on the artists. They should’ve been thorough when selecting production or found clever ways around it like Dre, Manny Fresh, etc. I don’t give bonus points to dummies for not handling business. Black Star was roasting Master P and Cash Money with the art in their linear notes and now look who’s still ok business wise and who isn’t.

A Karen? That tells me you’re a ho ass nikka. That’s the best you got bro? If you’re gonna insult me, man up and speak to me like a man, not a bytch. FOH.
that's the point Black-star paid upfront this time and here you are bytching about the cost of it. :pachaha:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keep typing novels because you don’t want to spend $5 you broke down bytch

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Keep typing novels because you don’t want to spend $5 you broke down bytch

I spent more than that on your ho ass mother when I nutted in her p*ssy instead of her mouth. Now I gotta make excuses for my pitiful son. I should’ve known she wouldn’t abort you.

:francis:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent more than that on your ho ass mother when I nutted in her p*ssy instead of her mouth. Now I gotta make excuses for my pitiful son. I should’ve known she wouldn’t abort you.

:francis:
Do your parents know you’re on the internet right now champ??