Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You from Peckham?

Why? Is it because I mentioned “Spender”?

I was actually going to say, “Spender and M1 (3 the legend)” but I didn’t want to bait the ting hence I said “Daff” since he’s from Ilford.

But let’s not talk about ends here and what’s understood don’t need to explained. Love.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Gooner but maaaan boy is prolly done as an international for now, only saving grace is this aint Amerikka where he'd be released as he's still a valuable asset with good potential.

Know what, since high school Ive noticed them mixed yutes are unhinged and chalked it up to their fat white mothers being lackadaisical and lenient in their parenting. The few that had black Mums where usually calm.

It’s not just that - mandem don’t rate them due to how pretty/sweet they look. So, a lot of them always turn to psychopaths just to prove how tough/hard they’re.

Just looking at his eyes all the time - you can always tell he’s a psycho. That’s why he also plays the way he does.

Man, who calls his chick a twat whilst trying to beat?

I feel for him - too great a player with immense talent to end up like this. Too young as well. He might need to switch to Jamaica and go play for the reggae boys. And keep a low profile and get help if he can manage to buss this.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Why? Is it because I mentioned “Spender”?

I was actually going to say, “Spender and M1 (3 the legend)” but I didn’t want to bait the ting hence I said “Daff” since he’s from Ilford.

But let’s not talk about ends here and what’s understood don’t need to explained. Love.

From Louie lol, Spender was a menace from what I hear. But to keep it on topic.

Light skin nikkas get tested HARDCORE in LDN a lot. Cus uno, everyone assumes we're chris brown type brehs. As a result they tend to just be outright demonic.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you ever do science? Staitstics? General case?

Anyway that aside ...

Both of these Giggs brothers are "mixed race" but only one would be seen as such and routinely referred to as such because Ryan "looks" white-white. Ryan being mixed is ignored because he "looks" white they just treat him as if he is whte. Not so his brother; Only when people are being specific about Ryan will they point out that he is indeed "mixed". Nevertheless he is not seen as being in the same racial camp as Mason by broader society. Like how mixed Boris Johnson is seen as being white in day-to-day lived experience.

Ryan
Cskamu_17.jpg

Rodri
Screenshot-2022-01-30-at-18-08-33.png

With black looking mixed-race people in the UK it is similar. If you have clear black features you willl be seen and treated as black in casual society. If someone wants to be specific they will point out the "mixed" part. Meanwhile mixed people who do not have clearly black features are seen and reated as non-black in day-to-day lived experience. And by the media.

Ross Barkley would not get the same treatment as Mason by crowds [unless they know his family background], playing in Europe despite being mixed because he doesn't look black and the way you look determines how you are treated. Racists in Russia don't care if you are 50% (Mason) or 70% black (John Barnes not mixed-mixed but has admixture look). They are gonna hate both. The press are gonna mistreat both. They wouldn't get the same treatment by police ether. Or at job interviews.

Barkley
Screenshot-2022-01-30-at-18-15-32.png

Kyle Walker and Ashley Cole don't get the same treatement despite both being technically "mixed race" because one is clearly of black extraction and the other not. So Cole gets treated like a black man, hated for dating that singer etc. Kyle vanishes into the background as just another gringo player despite what their generics really says.

Cole
ACole.JPG

Walker

11_kyle-walker_half-body.png

The lesson is in the Brazil teams. Neymar is the border. If you have more black features than him you get treated as black, less then you enter ambiguous - assumed non-black territory. Those that know like us see Neymar, Dani Alves and Rivaldo as being the same "mixed" but they don't get the same race-based treatment because some look more black than others. Rivaldo is more black than neymar genetically but that is not how causual society treats them.

05--neymar--transfer-kostet-paris-saint-germain-wohl-mehr-als-eine-halbe-milliarde-euro--aufmacher-.jpg

_122257810_rivaldo_rex.jpg

3CEb_043wCz_l.jpg

TL;DR All mixed but Neymar would get followed around shops. Alves would get Arab terrorist treatment at borders. They wouldn't know what to do with Rivaldo.
Where in Britain are you from

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Louie lol, Spender was a menace from what I hear. But to keep it on topic.

Light skin nikkas get tested HARDCORE in LDN a lot. Cus uno, everyone assumes we're chris brown type brehs. As a result they tend to just be outright demonic.
There's not one mixed breh who I've known who wasn't on some other shyt

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF this is true…

Be a top tier soccer player on one of the most prestigious teams in the world with access to almost any willing female you want across the planet, and still force yourself on women, brehs.
:snoop:
Because to these sickos r@pe isn't about getting sex breh it's about asserting 'power'

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you live in the UK? Serious question because I'd be shocked if you did and wonder what ends you're in
Lived in 3 countries in the UK, still live in UK for majority of the year as I do (USA)

You're blatantly from London or a city nearby and it shows. Because in Manchester mixed people do there best to seperate from black people, alot are even racist. And everyone knows clear distinction between mixed and black.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aww man. Mason is done. He plays for my squad and is absolutely brilliant on the pitch, had potential to be world class and one of the best players in Premier League. For some reason, I’m not surprised. There was just something about the yute that seemed off, like he was fukked in the head, so I can’t say I’m completely shocked.

But he really fukked his football career and life (and hers) he’s already been arrested : Mason Greenwood: Man Utd player arrested over rape claim

and he will definitely face prison time with the rape allegation being thrown in. Just awful news to wake up to. I just don’t understand how you work so hard your whole life to rise through the academy, play top flight football for your boyhood club and you fukk it over a broad you could’ve easily bushed and had a next ting over ready to fukk. Kids brain was clearly fried