Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
solid fukkin season :ehh:....it was a slow burner but the show ended great and im definitely ready for the next season :obama:...oh and if any of my gif brehs can get me a gif of max butt naked in front of that mirror, it'll be much appreciated :myman:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
All in all the show was average as fukk. Outta 8 episodes you only got like 3 real dope episodes. The trailers for this shyt had me hype as fukk, but the show needed way more action, especially if they expected to get some of the Spartacus crowd. Show still has potential and the finale left on a good note, but I'm not sure I'd watch another season of this shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I liked the finale enough to stay hyped for season 2.

I really wish Flint died for the shyt he pulled in his cabin.
:pacspit: I think what hurts this show a lot is that the protagonist is not even likeable. There are villain protagonists you love to hate and there are the types with sympathetic causes that have you rooting for them but Captain Flint is neither of those, on top of being uninteresting the man is a dikk.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
now im just confused, idk how the hell u like vikings but dont like this.....vikings is a seriously boring show with absolutely positively nobody i give a fuk about in it and from the eps i saw not a black face in sight :dahell:

how many black vikings you think there were
RxsTB3e.png

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
a black character on the show isnt even my biggest concern, its the fact that its hard to get thru eps cuz its so uninteresting to me :beli:....i give every show a 5 ep chance but i couldnt even make it to the 5th ep of vikings :smh:....shyt was just truly :trash:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Vikings shyts all over Black Sails. Ain't no way Black Sails has more action or better characters.

Ragnar and Floki >>>>> The whole cast of Black Sails. They only 3 episodes in on this new season and we've already seen more fighting/action than 8 episodes of Black Sails.

If anybody liked Black Sails that's cool, but you'd prolly be in the extreme minority if you think it's a better show than The Vikings.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Show is aight. It has potential. But Season 1 came to an abrupt and non-climatic end. I was checking for the next episode when I realized 8 was the finale. :dead:

I guess I'll watch season 2 but shyt better have some early piffery.