Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Last night's ep was pretty good though and a cathartic one.

I thought they done killed off Billy until it's revealed that his name was "Billy Bones". I thought he was just a regular character called Billy :heh: I guess that's not the last we'll see of him.

Just watched the episode off the strength of your post and I was entertained. Pretty good episode.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another good ep :ehh:.....got a feeling the captain did billy dirty :sadcam:....flint women is a damn slut too, letting the damn pastor give her them 2 virgin strokes :heh:....was that huge mufukka at the end black beard doe :ohhh: that mufukka looked like the big show with a beard :russ:

billy bones dont exist tho :wtb: so he really could be sleeping with the fishes :ld:...and how the fuk u been watching the show this long and just now realizing his name was billy bones? :mindblown: they call him that the first ep

Best 60 seconds of her life.. lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
that intro song is hard as hell :whew:
Yeah wonder what local rapper going to use it first lol. I like the series so far for what it is but doesn't seem like its must see tv for alot of people could be the day or lack of dikk riders saying its good. I do wonder who the fukk that big dude was buddy like 8ft tall in the middle of nowhere eating plants and shyt.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Stopped watching after the 3rd ep. I expected more swashbuckling. Should I pick it back up

Nah.

Only 2 more episodes are left and from the 3rd one on, only episode 5 was decent and episode 6 was pretty good, but that's about it.

I don't feel like you missing out on anything though. The show is still lacking in action. I'll prolly finish the season, but won't return for the 2nd one if they do make it.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show is horrible...I DVR'd the last episode...and haven't even finished it...That's how I know I'm done fukking with this show..

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the last ep was thee best ep that didnt have pirating in it...i was intrigued all throughout and the vane vs huge mufukka with a beard fight was hella dope....i think if ppl take this as a show wit pirates instead of a pirate show they'll realize its pretty good...but it seems like ppl think this is gonna be pirate spartacus for some reason :what:

Gooseberie

Rookie
Daps
First few episodes were weak but I think the show has proven that it could get stronger since episode 5.