Black Republican says Congressional Black Caucus won’t let him in

Daps
There have been black Republicans in the CBC before. They just weren't at c00n level over 9000.

Most black Republicans don't even ask to join :yeshrug:
People get way to stuck on the label of Democrat or Republican without ever looking at anyone's politics and this is the outcome unfortunately. Without even looking at his skin color this guy is a literal extremist who attempted to subvert the will of the people, why would the CBC even be inclined to accept someone like that?

Daps
In this case having the representation... is null because it produces nothing.

Well have you ever looked at the older generation of blacks who think representation means more than actual policy (It's why we got black folks out here literally celebrating that POS cop Kamala). It's why we currently have more politicians like Clyburn in office rather than Jamaal bowman and Cori Bush. Like there are politicians who can do more than just be a black face in the crowd but we have to be willing to vote for them and we have to make the older generation understand that as well.

Daps
One thing that drives me insane about this board is the hyper focus on shytty politicians and no one even considers talking about the good ones.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
fukk all the political BS

Why would someone go to a place that they are not wanted?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This guy in particular is a c00n,

Not because he doesn't vote dem or because he wont support immigration (I dont either) or because hes conservative

Hes a c00n because he takes it too far... and he has to take it far because hes a Puppet for an agenda

To be fair though.... most of the Cbc are c00ns too and puppets, its accepted cuz they are liberal

My thing with the c00n qualifier implies the CBC is the Anti c00n Coalition. I may just be ignorant on the CBC but the name alone implies Race over political spectrum point. If the CBC is really the Black Democrat Committee then I`m just like just call it that, the same way if the CBC leaned only towards Republicans then I'd expect it to be named the Black Republican Committee. The thing with Race and or Ethnicity is these identifiers do not imply agenda/morality, black people always make the assumption on that part. When you look at Asians,Latinos, etc. they use their Ethnic Qualifiers + Whatever area the are leaning towards when it comes to issues. There will never be some universal Black Unity because that goes against Human nature. It would be more productive to draw the lines in the stand on where people stand and then who ever obtains power dictates the agenda, vs the model we see now where we only apply the word 'black' but in reality its 'black democrat'.

You're NOI or NOI adjacent, you should know the NOI always made it clear where they stood and anyone not down shouldn't be surprised the fate they find.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Its 100% truth and people have said it for decades,

And I agree with the stance

The CBC has to be the weakest group in congressional history, or at the very least the least effective.
They are a controlled arm of the dem party and worse than that they literally vote on and sponsor Specific Bills for multiple indiviual groups yet
Have been lacking for African American, by all measures.

In this case having the representation... is null because it produces nothing. If there was no CBC and they were all WHITE liberal..... nothing would change

You have been spouting this white supremacist both-sides nonsense for a minute on this site.

Who pays you?

Daps
Sounds like they didn’t actually say no, he’s just waiting for a phone call

:troll:
When he was on CNN, Brianna mentioned other black Republicans have gotten INVITATIONS, and declined.

There have been black Republicans in the CBC before. They just weren't at c00n level over 9000.

Most black Republicans don't even ask to join :yeshrug:

They extend invitations, and people either accept, or decline. I think he didn’t get an invite, then asked, and they didn’t get back to him.

“Don’t call us, we’ll call you.”

:troll:

But since he voted against certifying the election, they’re probably like, “fukk outta here”.

:yeshrug:

Same thing with Liz Cheney and the Republicans. She went against them regarding Trump, and they got her up outta there.

:manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
to be a judas...:ld:
Brianna Keller need to sit somewhere and be fat.

He should pay a penalty or a series if penalties for not certifying. Don't let these hipsters dictate how you run you caucus.

You know the difference BTW a caucus and a cactus? The pricks are inside.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You have been spouting this white supremacist both-sides nonsense for a minute on this site.

Who pays you?

White supremacists are those who support and fund the CBC.
I'm speaking for black people who have not been well served or well represented by the white dem controlled CBC. Even when I used to Be a Democrat I didn't like the efforts of that subgroup, its symbolic BS.

My thing with the c00n qualifier implies the CBC is the Anti c00n Coalition. I may just be ignorant on the CBC but the name alone implies Race over political spectrum point. If the CBC is really the Black Democrat Committee then I`m just like just call it that, the same way if the CBC leaned only towards Republicans then I'd expect it to be named the Black Republican Committee. The thing with Race and or Ethnicity is these identifiers do not imply agenda/morality, black people always make the assumption on that part. When you look at Asians,Latinos, etc. they use their Ethnic Qualifiers + Whatever area the are leaning towards when it comes to issues. There will never be some universal Black Unity because that goes against Human nature. It would be more productive to draw the lines in the stand on where people stand and then who ever obtains power dictates the agenda, vs the model we see now where we only apply the word 'black' but in reality its 'black democrat'.

You're NOI or NOI adjacent, you should know the NOI always made it clear where they stood and anyone not down shouldn't be surprised the fate they find.

:ohhh:How the hell do you know I'm nation adjacent??

But yeah I agree