Black Republican says Congressional Black Caucus won’t let him in

Daps
The ironic thing about this c00n sucking off the police and white folks is he’s a big black man. If they didn’t know who he was he would be treated horrible by them:pachaha: he’s going to catch that wake up call one day:skip:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Take that suit off, walk down the street in a white neighborhood, and see how long it takes for someone to call the cops on you.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Boo hoo nikka.

I can't respect black conservatives like this. I don't mind dudes like Tim Scott before he decided to carry water for Trump and become a typical black republican c00n. He made an effort not to be a typical shyt on black people to get on the type of Republican but threw that in the bushes. I guess if you're a Michael Steel Republican I can disagree with you on policy but respect you.

This dude is another one of these shyt on black folks to get dapped up by white folks republicans. Sadly, that's the only way you're going to survive in the party. So, I really could care less about his "struggles", especially over something like this.

Wah wah wah.

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Liberal c00ns and Conservative c00ns work on the same plantation but have separate masters and so they don’t intermingle. One is working the tobacco and one is working the cotton.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
are all black people supposed to be democrats?

why not just name it the Black Democratic Caucus?

maybe im missing something?
This guy in particular is a c00n,

Not because he doesn't vote dem or because he wont support immigration (I dont either) or because hes conservative

Hes a c00n because he takes it too far... and he has to take it far because hes a Puppet for an agenda

To be fair though.... most of the Cbc are c00ns too and puppets, its accepted cuz they are liberal

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
He’s clearly being disingenuous in wanting to join. Fu*k him.

As for the CBC, they’re only going to move as far as the Dem party allows :francis: It’s no wonder they don’t get too deep in detail when it comes to certain topics discussed that would help the overall community.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Seems stupid to do this. If the CBC is just a Democratic organization they should just say that.
I wouldn't say its stupid because honestly, no one is going to care. CBC is not viewed as effective at anything in particular and so their actions as a collective aren't viewed as consequential and therefore, whether this guy is part of them or not is inconsequential as well.

The sad reality is because the dude is black, no one in a significant position of power will go to bat for him to make this a big issue. He can tweet about it and get MAGA susan to be outraged on his behalf about it but no one cares.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Vote against certifying a presidential election basically being a part of an insurrection then cry why the cool kids won't let me sit at their table brehs

Wants to be the hall monitor aka I'm tellin on em
This. Under normal circumstances I’d argue he should be allowed in, but voting against certification on the day that white (racist) insurrectionists stormed the capitol invalidates you from public office in my eyes.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
are all black people supposed to be democrats?

why not just name it the Black Democratic Caucus?

maybe im missing something?
There have been black Republicans in the CBC before. They just weren't at c00n level over 9000.

Most black Republicans don't even ask to join :yeshrug:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Hard to take anyone seriously that says stuff like this. There's plenty to knock the CBC about but this is just pure hyperbole and a lie
Its 100% truth and people have said it for decades,

And I agree with the stance

The CBC has to be the weakest group in congressional history, or at the very least the least effective.
They are a controlled arm of the dem party and worse than that they literally vote on and sponsor Specific Bills for multiple indiviual groups yet
Have been lacking for African American, by all measures.

In this case having the representation... is null because it produces nothing. If there was no CBC and they were all WHITE liberal..... nothing would change