Black Republican says Congressional Black Caucus won’t let him in

Daps
They may as well be. They are useless negro. We've outgrown them. It burns my soul

I want many of them replaced but unless you've gone full black pill this isn't a fair statement at all. There's no comparison between the CBC and Black Republicans. Like none whatsoever except when it comes to foreign fairs in which case they're all nationalist scum

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I want many of them replaced but unless you've gone full black pill this isn't a fair statement at all. There's no comparison between the CBC and Black Republicans. Like none whatsoever except when it comes to foreign fairs in which case they're all nationalist scum

Funny that you mention those Black Republic00ns. They have zero shame. Why keep voting for people that refuse to met basic needs?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why would he even want to be in. Like keep it a buck. U not trynna offer shyt just be in the mix or tell on them.
This my problem with this type of black republicans.

are all black people supposed to be democrats?

why not just name it the Black Democratic Caucus?

maybe im missing something?

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps

My point was there’s a certain type of black republican pretending to want to work with for black people when they clearly have no intention to work with democrats

edit: like someone said in this thread tho. It’s not like the CBC does that much anyhow tho. So nothing of value was lost or gained

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I wouldn't use Byron Donalds as a litmus test for this.

If he had the same political views as Colin Powell they would have let him in. As a matter of fact the congressional black caucus invited JC Watts to join them back in the day but he refused the invite.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wouldn't use Byron Donalds as a litmus test for this.

If he had the same political views as Colin Powell they would have let him in. As a matter of fact the congressional black caucus invited JC Watts to join them back in the day but he refused the invite.

is there a voting process or something to be able to join?