Black Queen will be State Prosecutor in Freddie Gray case/*UPDATE* Six officers now charged!!

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your sentiments are part of the reason why women left the Black Panther Party, and why we are getting nowhere. If she were unnattracive her good works shouldn't be praised?:snoop:Talking about ass and titties when black people are on the lowest socioeconomic and educational rung on the ladder across the board, and are being killed out here.

:russ:Lol man you nikkas are ridiculous! Just because I mentioned her looks doesnt mean I'm discrediting her actions. You had to stop reading my OG post without finishing it to post this dumb reply. It was simply ONE of the reasons she should be held up amongst black folks rather than these tanks walking around and we call em "thick." You chose to ignore all the other reasons I mentioned cause you felt some type of way lol.

If she was ugly and fat I still would've given her praise for what she's doing and how she's doing it. Quit reaching, my dude

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
how does the old black man who is driving the truck get the most charges

no one is mentioning that, i don't get it. These charges don't look they are going to stick - none of them. she is in a lose/lose situation and probably should of recused herself from the onset - but she's trying to play a very difficult game of poitical chess .

Lol, at 42 year old is an old man. What part do you not understand? He was driving the van, Freddie was in the van with broken legs, he didn't call a medic for that. Tossing and turning him in that van is obviously cruel. Obviously ol'girl knows more than us, for her to charging him with these crimes.

Btw, literally everything you post is hot garbage. I can see why you are in negative rep. Scust.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lol, at 42 year old is an old man. What part do you not understand? He was driving the van, Freddie was in the van with broken legs, he didn't call a medic for that. Tossing and turning him in that van is obviously cruel. Obviously ol'girl knows more than us, for her to charging him with these crimes.

Btw, literally everything you post is hot garbage. I can see why you are in negative rep. Scust.
Don't care what you think, do you have any sort of legal background? It's like the Congress man said, a lot of us blacks are under educated and don't know how shyt works. You can't understand how this works. You want township justice...That's now how the American judicial system works

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
how does the old black man who is driving the truck get the most charges

no one is mentioning that, i don't get it. These charges don't look they are going to stick - none of them. she is in a lose/lose situation and probably should of recused herself from the onset - but she's trying to play a very difficult game of poitical chess .

The Medical Examiner has ruled his death a homicide. The charges will stick. I don't see how they could be dismissed or even lessened, given the evidence and the medical examiner's findings.

You never know, though...this justice system never ceases to surprise me.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
@ProBlack Panther if you're going to preside over this monumental thread, you gotta keep up with the updates homie :francis:

Thread title needs updating and add the video of yesterday's announcing to the first post. Let's get this thread to platinum status. Marilyn Mosby will be read about in textbooks 20 years from now:wow:

My bad brehs. Fell into Friday night drunktivities , been rushing all day today at work + still feeling like last night.

But I'm on it breh! Good look! :salute:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Mosbys3.jpg

slideshow-image1.jpg

Marilyn-mosby.jpg

39482521ce44d8a4680d35fe7e405dbe.jpg

Mosby-Marylin.jpg

I won't say anything about these photos. She seems like she is on the ball unlike the mayor.