Black Queen will be State Prosecutor in Freddie Gray case/*UPDATE* Six officers now charged!!

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
you're talking stupid right now , but i'll let you have it.

graduating college / university for any black person is going to set you up to be professional. she went to tuskegee but basically had to beg her way into Boston College - and that's not a put down, cuz she did her thing.

far from stupid, HBCU's creates the best black professionals because of our mindset. The mindset is right & it pays off later in life. :camby:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I don't mean to derail this thread also but I could never trust a politician. Politicians don't have a genuine interest in helping their constituents. She probably plans to run for mayor/senator/governor in the future and is doing this to achieve that goal.

Why can't she be genuine and still use this boost her to progress her career? :stopitslime:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
he drove without making sure Freddie wasn't strapped in,the driver is in control of what happens in that van,the fact that Freddie was asking for asststance yet he still drove,ignoring the pleas.....

its his responsibility

I never been in one of those vans.

But if I'm driving a van and officers load a perp into the van and i"m just driving and behind the wheel - how is it my responsibility to do that?

I didn't see the driver in the film loading Freddie into the van, for all intent purposes he was just a transporter.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
far from stupid, HBCU's creates the best black professionals because of our mindset. The mindset is right & it pays off later in life. :camby:

what mindset is this that isn't being taught anywhere else? YOu need to GTFO of here.

I'm pretty sure most of the top and powerful black men and women went to non-hbcu schools, but lets not let facts cloud or judgement

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@JayGatsby

just reviewed the charges and i see why the 3 black officers are being held up for manslaughter. I would think that if anything they were negligent in their duties. However, murder should be held to whomever put their hands on Gray and/or didn't properly secure him in the van. Which technically was the arresting officers job.

There's law and there's common sense or being a samaritan, the driver followed the law as far as calling arresting officers and other officers and leaving them to secure Gray.

Now I do question the stops, which I didn't appreciate until now. There seems to be an issue between stops 1 and 2 and 6 - why this wasn't the route followed. Why 3 and 4 were necessary.

2834824800000578-3062840-image-a-4_1430486385156.jpg

In the end, i think the charges are a bit trumped and i htink they are looking for Mr. Goodson (will never call him officer) to flip on the others. I think that's the strategy, putting on the "depraved heart murder" solely on him is intended to try to flip him against the others - specificallly the 3 white cops who initially made the arrest and were at the 2nd stop I believe.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
how does the old black man who is driving the truck get the most charges

no one is mentioning that, i don't get it. These charges don't look they are going to stick - none of them. she is in a lose/lose situation and probably should of recused herself from the onset - but she's trying to play a very difficult game of poitical chess .

He was the driver, which means he is the one who facilitated Gray's murder (ie the bumpy ride).

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man shut your dumb ass up

Call a person dumb without refuting anything they say cause you reacted strictly off of your emotions, brehs.

Keep propping up dumb azz broads simply because they are black women and not hold them accountable for their actions, brehs.:mjlol: