Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
This is high key some smart dumb shyt
Coli nikkas tryna figure out what angle to take like
giphy.gif

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
The thing is that in the UK it is not common at all for any race to say the word so I’m a bit confused about this.

I am not a UK expert but I have been there I have family and friends there. My reasoning and conclusion on the word use in the UK is correlated to the consumption of American rap music and media. You start using the rampant use of the word in the UK grime/rap scene because of specifically of the word use in AMerican usic and pop culture.

It's also even cringe worthy when afrobeat artists use it. I am willing to bet that all these guys using inside and outside the US are not educated and do not know the history on how degrading the word is (at least the entertainers where most of this garbage is coming from).

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I am not a UK expert but I have been there I have family and friends there. My reasoning and conclusion on the word use in the UK is correlated to the consumption of American rap music and media. You start using the rampant use of the word in the UK grime/rap scene because of specifically of the word use in AMerican usic and pop culture.

It's also even cringe worthy when afrobeat artists use it. I am willing to bet that all these guys using inside and outside the US are not educated and do not know the history on how degrading the word is (at least the entertainers where most of this garbage is coming from).

I live in London. Of course it’s all over rap but in everyday language it is not common at all.

When I’ve been to concerts, festivals, clubs yes it’s been said but I personally would consider that different.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This age of social media is the WOAT

And the problem is on both sides. Everybody gotta announce everything.

If that white woman wants to raise a mixed kid that says nikka who fukking cares. She needs to keep that shyt to herself.

And why we gotta flock to twitter to make a big deal about this shyt all the time. What’s the point? What does it actually change?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Like i keep saying, black people should just stop saying the word to remove ALL gray area

I stopped a while ago

nah, mexicans dont call eachother "wetbacks", and asians dont call eachother "chinks," but i guarantee cacs will still call them that behind closed doors or when they get angry.

so it doesnt matter, might aswell distort the idea of the word tbh. otherwise it would have had even more potency imo.

kinda torn on whether we should stop using it or not

Daps
It is if you read what they said particularly the first I quoted

The bunny person was moreso just not not accurate imo

As I said self degration with the word is past that point in regards to it being used by blacks/ados. Nor is it a term of endearment(tho for some it is as a excuse to say)

It's just used because it's part of everyone's everyday vocab

It's not that deep as y'all make it

Most nikkas my age or younger will tell you this in some variation

so you and YOUR people are the reason these white, spicy white and asian feel so bold.
Are you one of those who can't go 5 WORDS without saying nikka?
You prprobably LOVE being called a ****** in the bedroom by your white or hispanic girl.