Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

Daps
It is if you read what they said particularly the first I quoted

The bunny person was moreso just not not accurate imo

As I said self degration with the word is past that point in regards to it being used by blacks/ados. Nor is it a term of endearment(tho for some it is as a excuse to say)

It's just used because it's part of everyone's everyday vocab

It's not that deep as y'all make it

Most nikkas my age or younger will tell you this in some variation

It was always a part of everyday vocabulary

:mjlol:

That doesn't make it any less fukked up.

Rap got black people's minds fukked up like capitalism got americans' minds fukked up.

Americans literally protesting for the opportunity to be exposed to a deadly disease so they can "get back to work". Literally protesting the right to be a wage slave.

And y'all goofy ass rap stans insist on calling yourselves slurs, and fighting against white people who don't want their half black kid to do the same.

:wow::wow::wow:

Last edited:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Have not even seen the tweet in the OP but saying nikka is not common in the UK at all.

In public I have never heard the word said to me by anyone black or white. When amongst my BLACK friends it has been said as a joke or when reciting songs etc.

Not even going to deny that there are a lot of c00ns in the UK who love degrading themselves in front of white people. At this point I’m starting not too care because there really is no saving a lot of these black people. :yeshrug:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
It was always a part of everyday vocabulary

:mjlol:

That doesn't make it any less fukked up.

Rap got black people's minds fukked up like capitalism got americans' minds fukked up.

Americans literally protesting for the opportunity to be exposed to a deadly disease so they can "get back to work". Literally protesting the right to be a wage slave.

And y'all goofy ass rap stans insist on calling yourselves slurs, and fighting against white people who don't want their half black kid to do the same.

:wow::wow::wow:

It's really baffling with some dudes who tend to live in their own bubble. Try to use that word as part of your "vocab" on a job interview, church or any type of dignified/formal environment and see what happens. And the foreign Black UK Twitter users who are proponent of the word use (a lot of them children of African immigrants) are coming off dumb as hell and grade A idiots in this argument.

Last edited:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
It's really baffling with some dudes who tend to live in their own bubble. Try to use that word as part of your "vocab" on a job interview, church or any type of dignified/formal environment and see what happens. And the foreign Black UK Twitter users who are proponent of the word use (a lot of them children of African immigrants) are coming off dumb as hell and grade A idiots in this argument.

The thing is that in the UK it is not common at all for any race to say the word so I’m a bit confused about this.

Daps
the word at this point is past the point of degrading it's something everyone uses.

Wether its a term of endearment or not is something else.

But everyone uses it as just part of their vocabulary and slang

It ain't that deep.

Dumbass is prolly a strong(insulting) word. But your reasoning doesn't match what's happening.

You sound like some old dumb nikka using that logic
Why does everyone use it? :mjpls: