Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
the word at this point is past the point of degrading it's something everyone uses.

Wether its a term of endearment or not is something else.

But everyone uses it as just part of their vocabulary and slang

It ain't that deep.

Imagine calling 2 people "dumbass" and "dumb shyt" for not wanting the word nikka to be used :gucci:

Interesting times

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imagine calling 2 people "dumbass" and "dumb shyt" for not wanting the word nikka to be used :gucci:

Interesting times

It is if you read what they said particularly the first I quoted

The bunny person was moreso just not not accurate imo

As I said self degration with the word is past that point in regards to it being used by blacks/ados. Nor is it a term of endearment(tho for some it is as a excuse to say)

It's just used because it's part of everyone's everyday vocab

It's not that deep as y'all make it

Most nikkas my age or younger will tell you this in some variation

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
the word at this point is past the point of degrading it's something everyone uses.

Wether its a term of endearment or not is something else.

But everyone uses it as just part of their vocabulary and slang

It ain't that deep.

Dumbass is prolly a strong(insulting) word. But your reasoning doesn't match what's happening.

You sound like some old dumb nikka using that logic

:snoop:

J Money

Daps
Why is foreign flag twitter having a conversation on this.

I am getting sick of these nikkas :ohmy:

Breh that clown ass c00n is from LONDON tryna talk about "term of endearment" and the 1 drop rule

Let's make it clear the only reason black people from london say nikka is because they consume american media and hear it non stop. And mixed race is not considered black in the UK :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You nikkas really think people my age or younger or the avg person

Is thinking their self degrading themselves or any of that BS, they say the word cause it's part of almost every ADOS person's vocab.:mjlol:

Y'all nikkas make shyt more than what it is

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh that clown ass c00n is from LONDON tryna talk about "term of endearment" and the 1 drop rule

Let's make it clear the only reason black people from london say nikka is because they consume american media and hear it non stop. And mixed race is not considered black in the UK :mjlol:

:patrice:

UK crackas invented the term “nikka”

And the child of a moor (nikka) was still considered a moor (nikka) even if only one of his parents were. Y’all really need to research the history of England if you want to be well informed on the history of the US.

J Money

Daps
:patrice:

UK crackas invented the term “nikka”

And the child of a moor (nikka) was still considered a moor (nikka) even if only one of his parents were. Y’all really need to research the history of England if you want to be well informed on the history of the US.

Do you think these young black teens and adults in the UK know the history of the word? Or is it more likely these young black teens and adults over in the UK say it because they hear it in the music they consume and the media they see?:dead: