Black People stop lightening your skin

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RmONxXE.jpg

:gag: This is supposed to be one of the biggest NY rappers right now...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Nicki Mirage keeps trying to become more and more CACasian as the years go by.

Nicki-Minaj_main.jpg

She replaced her beautiful African nose with that Pinocchio-ass, Swordfish-ass monstrosity that she has now. Her skin don't look right either :gag:

Then she has the audacity to say she never had a nose job.. That it's just camera angles and make-up.. Smh. There's an obvious difference between this:

nicki-minaj-08-ifwt.png

and her look in the OP.

Blacks are ruining their look by trying to look like deformed CACasians. Every part of your body is beautiful, especially your skin color. Don't ruin it, friends :scusthov:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Who knows where I can buy that? nikkaz tryna be Trey Songz bronze for the summer :blessed:

:troll:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all do know between the luminizer and bright ass lights that that's why she looks light. I swear yall OD on this skin lightening thing. That shyt takes years, let alone it's not effective most of the time. Makeup and a camera flash and lightening can make anyone look lighter (or darker)

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Y'all do know between the luminizer and bright ass lights that that's why she looks light. I swear yall OD on this skin lightening thing. That shyt takes years, let alone it's not effective most of the time. Makeup and a camera flash and lightening can make anyone look lighter (or darker)

That might be true, but makeup can't change the physical structure of someone's nose my friend. :demonic: