Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I aint even got no problem with latinos. It's the "latinos are our brothers" black people what get on my nerves. Man don't nobody like your black ass like that. Black people stay tryna team up and clique up with people. WE ONLY HAVE OURSELVES :deadhorse:

some black people think it's minorities vs white man lol

It's every race for themselves out chea mayne.

but yall don't hear me doe :ufdup:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The enemy of my enemy is my friend........to an extent. There's one problem with your ideology, though: Most African slaves went to South America so there's a LARGE contingent of 'us' that identify as Latin.

'Black' is not a shade of skin, but of culture. Our 'culture' isn't as alluring to them since they retained their identity (somewhat) while we completely lost ours and had to rebuild from scratch.

Also, most people don't know that 'White people' don't really exist.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The enemy of my enemy is my friend........to an extent. There's one problem with your ideology, though: Most African slaves went to South America so there's a LARGE contingent of 'us' that identify as Latin.

'Black' is not a shade of skin, but of culture. Our 'culture' isn't as alluring to them since they retained their identity (somewhat) while we completely lost ours and had to rebuild from scratch.

Also, most people don't know that 'White people' don't really exist.

Not true. I'm right here. :umad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Food Mane said:
Not true. I'm right here. :umad:

Actually, you're not and :ufdup:

http://www.understandingrace.org/resources/pdf/disease/smedley.pdf

Colonial leaders were also doing something else; they were laying the basis for the invention of race and racial identities. They began to homogenize all Europeans, regardless of ethnicity, status, or social class, into a new category. The first time the term “White,” rather than “Christian” or their ethnic names (English, Irish, Scots, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Swede) appeared in the public record was seen in a law passed in 1691 that prohibited the marriage of Europeans with Negroes, Indians, and mulattoes (Smedley 2007, 118). A clearly separated category of Negroes as slaves allowed newly freed European servants opportunities to realize their ambitions and to identify common interests with the wealthy and powerful. Laws were passed offering material advantages and social privileges to poor whites. In this way, colony leaders consciously contrived a social control mechanism to prevent the unification of the working poor (Allen 1997). Physical features became markers of racial (social) status, as Virginia’s governor William Gooch asserted, the assembly sought to “fix a perpetual Brand upon Free Negroes and Mulattos” (Allen 1997, 242).

Your 'race' is a total fabrication. You're actually just a descendant of European servants. 'White people' don't exist.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lol at blacks thinking latinos love them.

Go to south America...I have been there once. They hate your ass.

Get a gun and be ready to shoot when they take over legally of course

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, you're not.

http://www.understandingrace.org/resources/pdf/disease/smedley.pdf

Read this and you'll understand your 'race' is an illusion, but I see right through it.

Are you talking about the paragraph on page 6 of this poorly sourced, meandering history of early America? The one that - gasp - notes that racial categorizations are a social construct? No kidding, brah. :upsetfavre:

Read Ronald Wright if you ever want to read a well written account what you just posted.