“Black people need to call Africa n beg for dual citizenship if Trump wins”

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you're still engaged in Ad Hominems.
I said where you can start and that I'm not wasting my time if that's all you have to offer.

Are you actually interested in citizenship in an African country or not?
Every post I've made towards you has included a question about citizenship in the countries you talked about when you decided to respond to me.

You told me to read the link at the bottom with a misleading topic title, and I read the link about the proposal to allow people of Benin ancestry from across the world citizenship.

And it still somehow doesn't mentally register to you that any link you provide will be read.

I'm just saying breh. I don't expect you to ever post links to these countries' path to citizenship.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Every post I've made towards you has included a question about citizenship in the countries you talked about when you decided to respond to me.

You told me to read the link at the bottom with a misleading topic title, and I read the link about the proposal to allow people of Benin ancestry from across the world citizenship.

And it still somehow doesn't mentally register to you that any link you provide will be read.

I'm just saying breh. I don't expect you to ever post links to these countries' path to citizenship.
And I'm not sure you'll ever say yes, you want citizenship to an African countries, so I guess we're at an impasse

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Do the math. Ask yourself, what major cultural event occurred after Trump’s election, that could single-handedly redirect an entire race’s ideology. What was big enough, that centered around Africa, and could be that polarizing?? Here’s a hint:

Black-Panther-Outfit.jpg

Oh yall thought we forgot about that huh :childplease:

Yes, the current diaspora war clusterfukk was largely birthed by A MOVIE. A movie. Yall went into the theatre wearing dashikis and came out with an existential crisis based on Wallace from The Wire. Black Panther came out at a perfect storm time when Trump had been elected, reparations talk reignited, grifters took advantage of the killmonger controversy in the movie, and they turned yall out.

If you doubt this, a very fun excercise: go to Yvette Carnell’s page. Sort her videos by oldest. Her vids go back to 2015. From then to 2018 she has dozens of pro black vids yet not one did she mention Africa in the name.

It all changed when BP dropped. Her whole focus shifted. She has a video ‘T challa was the real enemy in BP’. Her very next vid after that is “ADOS explained in 60 seconds’ :ohhh: Then ‘Mama Africa?’, ‘Defined by Africa?’, ‘Solidarity is based on values not melanin’, ‘the Pan africanists colluding with Russia’. Yall were radicalized in broad daylight

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Do the math. Ask yourself, what major cultural event occurred after Trump’s election, that could single-handedly redirect an entire race’s ideology. What was big enough, that centered around Africa, and could be that polarizing?? Here’s a hint:

Black-Panther-Outfit.jpg

Oh yall thought we forgot about that huh :childplease:

Yes, the current diaspora war clusterfukk was largely birthed by A MOVIE. A movie. Yall went into the theatre wearing dashikis and came out with an existential crisis based on Wallace from The Wire. Black Panther came out at a perfect storm time when Trump had been elected, reparations talk reignited, grifters took advantage of the killmonger controversy in the movie, and they turned yall out.

If you doubt this, a very fun excercise: go to Yvette Carnell’s page. Sort her videos by oldest. Her vids go back to 2015. From then to 2018 she has dozens of pro black vids yet not one did she mention Africa in the name.

It all changed when BP dropped. Her whole focus shifted. She has a video ‘T challa was the real enemy in BP’. Her very next vid after that is “ADOS explained in 60 seconds’ :ohhh: Then ‘Mama Africa?’, ‘Defined by Africa?’, ‘Solidarity is based on values not melanin’, ‘the Pan africanists colluding with Russia’. Yall were radicalized in broad daylight

I always said that Feb 2018 when the first Black Panther film dropped, it changed everything. We were *that* close to black unity, but the diaspora wars suddenly came in and knocked the buildings.