“Black people need to call Africa n beg for dual citizenship if Trump wins”

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The first mistake was listening to a charlatan and a fraudster like tariq nasheed, why should black americans repatriate to africa and secede their home countries to the fascist racist american right? Thats exactly what they want, to cower, tuck you tails and run, i say fight them until your last breath and that means consistently voting in every election, midterms, mayoral races, vote against the pro white neo nazi republican party, fleeing to another country is not a realistic solution

Exactly fleeing is stupid.

To add, if America becomes ultra-right/fascist, that isn't going to be contained to America. Those racists are going to be knocking on Africans doorstep and recolonize it.

:francis:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I don't care about Tariq on a serious level but Pan-Africanism is still a time wasting scamming fairytale ideology.

It's like a religion to you people.
This is true. Pan Africanism has been around over 100 years and there's not a single African country any ADOS can go to and have citizenship lined up within the span of 3 months.

That's a largely ineffective and unserious movement. I'd respect it if folks could point out the grants and paths to citizenship Americans can take in African countries that they have established after 100+ years of existing.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The first mistake was listening to a charlatan and a fraudster like tariq nasheed, why should black americans repatriate to africa and secede their home countries to the fascist racist american right? Thats exactly what they want, to cower, tuck you tails and run, i say fight them until your last breath and that means consistently voting in every election, midterms, mayoral races, vote against the pro white neo nazi republican party, fleeing to another country is not a realistic solution
And how do we raise our standing in this country? Because we do exactly what you're talking about, yet everyone else benefits except for us.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This is true. Pan Africanism has been around over 100 years and there's not a single African country any ADOS can go to and have citizenship lined up within the span of 3 months.

That's a largely ineffective and unserious movement. I'd respect it if folks could point out the grants and paths to citizenship Americans can take in African countries that they have established after 100+ years of existing.
First of all, you can't even become an American citizen in three months so idk why African countries are being held to that standard.
Second of all, there are pathways to citizenship currently being offered in at least Ghana, Guinea-Bissau and if I remember correctly Sierra Leone.

Ghana was accused of scamming when they made their announcement. And wasn't no talk about the lack of a path over the past century. It was "Were AMERICAN, our bones are buried here, etc." -- Now all of a sudden you DO want citizenship. At an impossible clip at that :dead: Yall gotta make up your minds.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
First of all, you can't even become an American citizen in three months so idk why African countries are being held to that standard.
Second of all, there are pathways to citizenship currently being offered in at least Ghana, Guinea-Bissau and if I remember correctly Sierra Leone.

Ghana was accused of scamming when they made their announcement. And wasn't no talk about the lack of a path over the past century. It was "Were AMERICAN, our bones are buried here, etc." -- Now all of a sudden you DO want citizenship. At an impossible clip at that :dead: Yall gotta make up your minds.

I mean you're clearly on the spectrum so I understand why you're all over the place with this response. But I'll take it very slow.

1. Can you provide links to these paths of citizenship? That's a pretty simple ask.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I mean you're clearly on the spectrum so I understand why you're all over the place with this response. But I'll take it very slow.

1. Can you provide links to these paths of citizenship? That's a pretty simple ask.
You can start by checking out the suggested thread at the bottom of this page where Benin is looking to follow suit.

I broke down how you're being unreasonable, how you're wrong, and how you're contradicting the prevailing narrative and your response resorted to ad hominems... I'm not finna waste my time if that's all you have to offer. Do I understand correctly that you DO want citizenship in an African country? That's a pretty simple ask.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You can start by checking out the suggested thread at the bottom of this page where Benin is looking to follow suit.

I broke down how you're being unreasonable, how you're wrong, and how you're contradicting the prevailing narrative and your response resorted to ad hominems... I'm not finna waste my time if that's all you have to offer. Do I understand correctly that you DO want citizenship in an African country? That's a pretty simple ask.
Breh, you're really all over the place. Forgive my misinterpretation of your scattered thinking as a neurodevelopmental disorder one finds in someone with scattered thinking that exhibits a degree of disconnection from reality. That's just what I observe when you post.

But I'm still going to take this slow and go back to my original question you didn't answer, and show you why your answer was a non-answer.

1. You mentioned:
"Ghana, Guinea-Bissau and if I remember correctly Sierra Leone."

I asked you for links detailing paths to citizenship in the countries you mentioned when you started talking to me, and you point to a link of a law proposal in Benin? So on July 16, 2024 the OP of this thread:

can take the results she posted in this thread to the Benin government and get citizenship?

No? So that's not a link detailing a path to citizenship in Benin and not an answer to the question. And before you say anything, you responded to me while I was talking to someone else and brought these countries up. It's more than fair for me to review these countries' path to citizenship to see just how much 100+ years of Pan Africanism has gotten ADOS. I think it's largely been a waste of ADOS time, but hey, maybe you can show me something differently.

2. As I said earlier, I'm not attempting ad hominem, I observed your scattered thinking and stated my interpretation of it. You give your scattered interpretation of my thinking, I give you what I thought of your scattered interpretation of my thinking. If you're going to take my observation as an insult, you probably should learn to have more open ended conversations and not try to stitch together things that have nothing to do with what I'm saying to make some scatter brained point and be "right".

Oh, and you don't ask direct questions and expect a direct response without answering the original question directed at you with a direct response. That's basic stuff people who aren't on the spectrum understand. Just saying.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, you're still engaged in Ad Hominems.
I said where you can start and that I'm not wasting my time if that's all you have to offer.

Are you actually interested in citizenship in an African country or not?
Breh, you're really all over the place. Forgive my misinterpretation of your scattered thinking as a neurodevelopmental disorder one finds in someone with scattered thinking that exhibits a degree of disconnection from reality. That's just what I observe when you post.

But I'm still going to take this slow and go back to my original question you didn't answer, and show you why your answer was a non-answer.

1. You mentioned:
"Ghana, Guinea-Bissau and if I remember correctly Sierra Leone."

I asked you for links detailing paths to citizenship in the countries you mentioned when you started talking to me, and you point to a link of a law proposal in Benin? So on July 16, 2024 the OP of this thread:

can take the results she posted in this thread to the Benin government and get citizenship?

No? So that's not a link detailing a path to citizenship in Benin and not an answer to the question. And before you say anything, you responded to me while I was talking to someone else and brought these countries up. It's more than fair for me to review these countries' path to citizenship to see just how much 100+ years of Pan Africanism has gotten ADOS. I think it's largely been a waste of ADOS time, but hey, maybe you can show me something differently.

2. As I said earlier, I'm not attempting ad hominem, I observed your scattered thinking and stated my interpretation of it. You give your scattered interpretation of my thinking, I give you what I thought of your scattered interpretation of my thinking. If you're going to take my observation as an insult, you probably should learn to have more open ended conversations and not try to stitch together things that have nothing to do with what I'm saying to make some scatter brained point and be "right".

Oh, and you don't ask direct questions and expect a direct response without answering the original question directed at you with a direct response. That's basic stuff people who aren't on the spectrum understand. Just saying.