“Black people need to call Africa n beg for dual citizenship if Trump wins”

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tariq.jpg

Daps
Yes. It’s totally realistic, and easy to leave a job, your home, and find a new job, and home in a foreign country, especially with no savings.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Another group to add to the already existing tumultuous tribalism and xenophobia there, gee that will surely work out well. That certainly wont cause resentment. The “brother-my-brother” stuff only goes so far

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
The African continent failed to provide a nation of pride that the children of the stolen woulda been proud of. It’s sad actually. Cause if africa had just one first world country, preferably on the west coast, it would minimize the disrespect suffered world wide by blacks.
America set up Liberia to fail

Liberia, Sierra Leone, and/or Haiti could've been our Australia :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tariq is pure comedy, the way he talks to his audience/followers like they're all unemployed, sitting around waiting for his orders..."family, I need y'all to call the Ghanaian embassy tomorrow morning and ask about dual citizenship, email me what they say I got a lot of things to do tomorrow..." :laff:

and y'all know some goofies followed through on it too...

Yo tariq, here's what they said...

:laff:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Apparently Tariq was on that pan-africanist stuff and got burned and went the other direction ever since.
Nah he just saw the attention Yvette and Tone were getting with ADOS.

Just like how he saw Internet Ass Muhfukkas were obsessed with gay people and started hollering "Bussy!" and dropped Buck Breaking

Just like how he saw Internet Ass Muhfukkas losing their shyt cause @JohnnyElbow536 said hip hop ______ and dropped microphone check.

He'd switch right back to Pan Africanism, or whatever you want, in a heartbeat if/when the lemmings are ready

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah he just saw the attention Yvette and Tone were getting with ADOS.

Just like how he saw Internet Ass Muhfukkas were obsessed with gay people and started hollering "Bussy!" and dropped Buck Breaking

Just like how he saw Internet Ass Muhfukkas losing their shyt cause @JohnnyElbow536 said hip hop ______ and dropped microphone check.

He'd switch right back to Pan Africanism, or whatever you want, in a heartbeat if/when the lemmings are ready

I don't care about Tariq on a serious level but Pan-Africanism is still a time wasting scamming fairytale ideology.

It's like a religion to you people.