“Black people need to call Africa n beg for dual citizenship if Trump wins”

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The first mistake was listening to a charlatan and a fraudster like tariq nasheed, why should black americans repatriate to africa and secede their home countries to the fascist racist american right? Thats exactly what they want, to cower, tuck you tails and run, i say fight them until your last breath and that means consistently voting in every election, midterms, mayoral races, vote against the pro white neo nazi republican party, fleeing to another country is not a realistic solution

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The first mistake was listening to a charlatan and a fraudster like tariq nasheed, why should black americans repatriate to africa and secede their home countries to the fascist racist american right? Thats exactly what they want, to cower, tuck you tails and run, i say fight them until your last breath and that means consistently voting in every election, midterms, mayoral races, vote against the pro white neo nazi republican party, fleeing to another country is not a realistic solution

Exactly fleeing is stupid.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
sure you would buddy....

sure you would
Just because you a bytch that wouldn't stand for nothing doesn't mean every nikka on here is . What's the point of all these blicks if I cant put em to use if something happens :wow:

I 100% would be militant against MAGA if it came to it , better take that red hat off

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The African continent failed to provide a nation of pride that the children of the stolen woulda been proud of. It’s sad actually. Cause if africa had just one first world country, preferably on the west coast, it would minimize the disrespect suffered world wide by blacks.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The African continent failed to provide a nation of pride that the children of the stolen woulda been proud of. It’s sad actually. Cause if africa had just one first world country, preferably on the west coast, it would minimize the disrespect suffered world wide by blacks.
There is a quote that says the same thing more succinctly. Of course I can't find it :mjlol: , but it was at the start of "The Golden Age of Black Nationalism".