Black people keep uping the ante for prom every year, I love this for us

Yas

Banned
Daps
Cool. But the stats don't back up what you're speaking at all. Gen Z is racking up even more debt than Millennials so they're materialistic consumers than their predecessors. Also one glance at some of these kids profiles tells me that their actual lives don't match what you're saying. They might have made some coins but they spent it on one day trying to show people that they have coins...that's called hustling backwards. But like you said it's a big deal for the neighborhood and a right of passage so you gotta show out for them...lol
You are just jealous of gen z and our excellence.

Daps
It's weird seeing people use tesla's as status symbol vehicle.

Not just because Elon is racist af toward black folks. but also because nobody i know with money is buying a tesla to show off, they actually buy it because they are being frugal and trying to save on gas.
So its this weird dichotomy of rich people with tesla's because they think its a way to penny pinch, along with less wealthy people buying them so they can appear to be rich. kinda ironic
This 100%.

Elon Muskrat alone is enough reason not stunt in a Tesla.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's weird seeing people use tesla's as status symbol vehicle.

Not just because Elon is racist af toward black folks. but also because nobody i know with money is buying a tesla to show off, they actually buy it because they are being frugal and trying to save on gas.
So its this weird dichotomy of rich people with tesla's because they think its a way to penny pinch, along with less wealthy people buying them so they can appear to be rich
. kinda ironic

Spot on. I didn’t know this until I recently started lookin for a new whip. Teslas are cheap af :picard::ohhh:

Even cheaper considering people are using the EV tax credit up front as the down payment

That’s a 30k car they posing in front of

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m starting to stop telling people how financially illiterate they are. Somebody has to be at the bottom of the totem. We all can’t be on the same level, and I prefer someone else on the lower rung than myself

:unimpressed:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I wonder how much it cost for a regular prom (nowadays)?:flabbynsick:
my daughters senior fees this yr start at 100 ..which is the basic which is prom...t-shirt prom and a panoramic picture...

and it gets up to 280 for that includes more shyt like six flags and shyt ...

so the prom money comes out of that plus they have sponsors...

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Yall mad, miserable and maladjusted.

These kids get jobs, parents save, family members help out etc... yall don't say shyt bout fukkin quinceaneras or bar mitzvahs. Prom is a big deal for many African Americans. We also go crazy with college graduation photos as well. It's always somebody going viral every year to prove it.

Straight haters dawg lol