black people have no respect for black businesses and black b owners for

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
My cousin is into that whole waist smoother cartoon body trend that's poppin on the instagrams
Well she wanted to buy a waist smoother and I was bored so I looked up stores that was selling them with her
I specifically wanted to find ones being sold by my people even if it meant their prices were higher
Anyway, came across a popular instagram store that was selling them and became instantly turned off
:mjcry:

It was a successful black couple who were selling them but their whole instagram consisted of:
-flaunting stacks of cash they were making from selling the products :francis:
-flaunting designer shoes and clothing :francis:
-telling broke folks to boss up followed by messages from the Lord :francis:

Not sure if this was done to appeal to certain demographics (hood rich) or...
But I'm going to need my people (not all) to step it up professionally
:francis:

especially from folks who are willing to pay more for a product they can get cheaper from cacs elsewhere
We don't see professional e-commerce stores owned by cacs with their social media looking like Migos is running it
I'll still support my people as much as I can though
really? this is what you choose to represent black professional online sellers. they're on the same level as the people selling those plastic wraps for reducing your stomach and WakeUpNow members. who takes them seriously??
:dahell:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own an online business and I started getting into affiliate marketing. It's the easiest way to make money and most people don't even realize it. You just signed up to a cpa (cost per action) network, look for a product you want to promote, and somehow get people to click on your link (there's plenty of ways to do this). All the person has to do is fill out a survey or download a free app and you get paid a commission for every lead.

I've been thinking of starting a group here on the coli for black affiliate marketers. Just a way to try to help others get into the game.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
For us it takes a village to uphold these businesses. But it takes it takes a community to uphold that village, but when the community is all fukked up what do you get?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
11406913_10155642990090392_1842252401183680589_n.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The fact is many nikkas hate on each other and you can look at all the vitoral on thecoli and see that as an example.

I partially agree with your point, but please don't use the coli as an example of anything. Half the dudes shytting on black people are cacs :comeon:

The fact is blacks are not going to spend their money in a black establishment if they don't like the owners or staff working there.You wouldn't beleive the amount of hate nikkas get for moving up and getting money.

We also can't deny that there are some rudeness at black stores and there bad service, but people are right to say its not only in black stores.But the thing is blacks have a way of being rude that would foster bitterness that gets under your skin.In honesty the black restaurants I frequent I usually don't have a problem with , and even some retail stores .

But fools can't oversimplify the problem, nikkas don't want to keep it real, any nikka would spend their dollar where ever they could get a bang for their buck and where good quality is more assured.

:dahell: @ the bolded.

People are hooked on this group economics thing and don't really understand it .Yall just expect it to happen cause they heard it and it sounds good.

This I agree with 100%. Most people have absolutely no clue on what group economics. It's just a nice lil buzz word like black power was back in the day. People focus only on the "we need more black owned businesses" aspect because it doesn't require them to actually do anything. It's why the blame/responsibility is constantly placed on rich black people like Oprah, Diddy, Jay-Z, Mayweather, etc to start black businesses in the hood.

But just as important and starting businesses, you have to SUPPORT the ones that are already here. IMO, if you're black it's your responsibility to find and support the black businesses in your city. I've been on a personal crusade to make sure every penny I spend goes to a black owned business. If you have a black bank in your city, you should have an account with them. If you need life insurance, it should be with a black life insurance company. If you stay at a hotel it should be a black owned hotel, if you buy a car it should be from a black owned dealership, your mechanic, vet, dentist, butcher, accountant, etc should all be black if it's possible.

Often the Civil Rights generation is brought up as an example of black people ignoring the businesses in their community in favor of integration when we're doing the exact same thing in 2015 by banking with Bank of America instead of Citizen's Trust Bank for example.

Also shout out to @Tony_Bromo for tagging me in the Wayfield Foods thread. I now gotta black owned supermarket to add to my list :blessed:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you think that all business owners are a-type geniuses and the "smartest man in the room" types you're mistaken.

We need to stop making business ownership this special thing that only a few of us can participate in.

Even "weak" people can thrive.

:mjlol: @ this coming from you

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this group of black guys who helped out an Asian store owner:

Would they have done the same for a black store owner?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Look at this group of black guys who helped out an Asian store owner:

Would they have done the same for a black store owner?

If you listen to the audio, the black dude told the mexicac "You fukkin up my money."

I doubt nikkas is running around protecting Asian stores for no reason, but I'll let y'all cook :jappls:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Many, if not most, will overlook these Asians, whites, Arabs, etc watching them or even following them in their stores to make sure they don't steal anything....ON A DAILY BASIS.....they'll also overlook giving their money to a non-black through a bulletproof glass in their own area....but let them have just ONE lukewarm or bad experience with ONE black business. Then they start generalizing the fukk out of our own businesses/people.
"nikkas can't never get shyt right" "I try to support black businesses but------" Smh you've been overlooking and excusing negative experiences with these non black stores your whole life, yet you still go to them and you never generalize them. Why generalize black businesses so much then?

A lot of Black Americans believe that anything not black is better