Black people: Do you carry yourself professionally in public or are you hood?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ol turn my music down not to upset Cacs
Ol don't walk at night not to scare Ca

:childplease:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you carry yourself out of self respect and to let other races and people know that we're not all ghetto hood niccas? :mjpls:

Or are you on some fukk it shyt, keeping it trill, banging chief keef and not letting that old cac cross the street :smugfavre:

just want to know because some ppl say its c00ning to "act white" in public :yeshrug:

I never understood this mentality. I don't have to "prove" anything to a race of people. I don't even associate with ignorant "ghetto hood niccas" like that. Most of the black people I'm around carry themselves well, as do I. To my knowledge, none of us are trying to prove anything to another race.

TBH, we shouldn't have to (nor should we want to). If the example of Barack Obama, Denzel Washington, and other intelligent professionals has not corrected the thinking of some foolish bigot, there's nothing I or my friends can do to make them think otherwise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be yourself. If you're doing anything besides that then you're acting a part. Plain and simple.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
this

plantation ass ninjas

True. This niccas are too dumb to realize that blasting music and and behaving like an animal is every bit of an act as the alternative. They're mimicking rappers and hollering about keeping it real, knowing they bit they're entire style from a music video.

I guess that refusing to glorify pimping, murder and nonsense in the workplace is "acting white". :snoop: