Black People Are the Worlds "Entertainment"

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The question I been wrestling lately is not that, but rather what secret is being held back from us that they seem so hellbent on holding us back from? When you consider Jim Crow and redlining and cointelpro and Iran contra and constant denial of opportunity. When you think of the constant reinforced negative stereotypes in media, why so much effort?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
What's funny is that they'll be at a kkk rally then turn around and watch their favorite football team and cheer for the black players that because we look like pet animals or toys to these people.

That's why I always find it funny when athletes act like race don't matter no more because they got money :dead:

A lot of them nikkas are sell outs but it's whatever :yeshrug: nothing will change.

I always use Leo's character in django as an example he loved his pet wrestling ******s. :smh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is YOUR inferior complex speaking. Its not black peoples fault we dominate sports and make music people like.

Black people are not the only people who do goofy shyt online, people just LIKE looking at black people. I do agree about prioritizing education and getting rid of ignorant culture though.
The fact in football a QB is still treated as a white position (high intellect) lets you know all you need

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
SNb23gI.gif

false flaggin ass nikkas:scust:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
People are people and you'd think YouTube and WSHH would have confirmed that by now.

Daps
We're too busy trying to be in that circus spotlight when the real respect and money is earned working behind the scenes.