Black People Are the Worlds "Entertainment"

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Well there was a time when black folk were underrepresented in those fields (sports and entertainment) and it was a big deal to see a black person show up on teevee or dominate athletically (jessie owens, jackie robinson etc..):manny:

I believe time has shown that racism is something that cacs make up as they go along. That way no matter what you are good at, it can be flipped around and made into something negative. Just like when Obama (The President!) was campaigning and basically doing a "I Have A Dream" level speech every other week just to stay in the game, cacs somehow turned that around and made his eloquence a negative trait for a leader to have.

OH he can talk well but he's not a leader :mindblown:

All I would say to my young brothers is keep striving and shining at whatever field you design to go into and don't pay attention to haters on the sideline trying to downplay your greatness. Don't fall for the okee doke :sas2:

Daps
The question I been wrestling lately is not that, but rather what secret is being held back from us that they seem so hellbent on holding us back from? When you consider Jim Crow and redlining and cointelpro and Iran contra and constant denial of opportunity. When you think of the constant reinforced negative stereotypes in media, why so much effort?

Every single time we reach some pinnacle of understanding. Every. Single Time we as a group aspire for greatness, there becomes this concerted effort to destroy it and keep us back. But why though? Why that much effort? What can be gained from that? What comfort is there in going through that much effort to hold a people back? To dehumanized them without war being the catalyst? Is there this fear of some Christ like awakening? Like somehow our collective greatness will overshadow all achievements so therefore it's needs to be held back like some genie in a bottle. I just don't get it sometimes..

That's exactly it.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I didnt say i stopped talk into her:patrice:
Put still :mjpls:

Please tell me autocorrect fukked this up :wtf:

If not,

attachment.php

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
We are disproportionately represented in the demographics of people who do stupid shyt online though

You been on twitter? We are ALL over that website. Obviously whites are the majority so they're on there to but I rarely see Asians, Indians, Arabs, etc making asses out of themselves on twitter or in vines

Disagree that black people dominate. Maybe it's just because I live here but I only see scottish people doing dumb shyt.

Example

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
That's because they still see us as slaves; unintelligent, but useful where physical labor is concerned. Why you think some these athletes be dumb ass shyt. They not looking for you to think or your opinions on things unless its putting down your race. They just pay and offer up they women for your services now

Cake

Banned
Daps
In this thread nikkas who can't dribble a ball or dance to a beat come up with reasons why entertainment is somehow inherently evil. Lol.

Just a whole bunch of jelly bullshyt