Reppin
NULL
BlackPanther45p14_zpsmaqebqam.jpg

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

Iron Man is literally trying to stop the fight WHILE HE HAS THE ADVANTAGE AND IS CHOKING BLACK PANTHER OUT:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Breh for real I'm not even trying to fukk with you but can't you see Tony is clearly trying to talk to T'Challa instead of fighting:dahell:

BP didn't get the edge until Iron Man tried telling him to get get coffee and talk things out:russ:

Tony literally says he was underestimating BP and not fighting full strength

I

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
this is about who would win in a fight, not who is smarter:russ: and funny how you post a scan with Tony not in his armor:sas2:

Iron Man is clearly not trying to fight BP:bryan: And BP gets to complete a surprise attack first but we're not mentioning that are we:skip:

You guys don't even read the scans or care about the context:beli: This is why I hate comic threads on the Coli:snoop: People posting scans from the 50's of Thanos getting arrested by the cops and accepting it because "the author wrote it so it must be true":snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Say what now Cac:sas2:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iron Man is literally trying to stop the fight WHILE HE HAS THE ADVANTAGE AND IS CHOKING BLACK PANTHER OUT:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Breh for real I'm not even trying to fukk with you but can't you see Tony is clearly trying to talk to T'Challa instead of fighting:dahell:

BP didn't get the edge until Iron Man tried telling him to get get coffee and talk things out:russ:

Tony literally says he was underestimating BP and not fighting full strength

I

Get way the fuk outta here. Dude came in a suit SPECIFICALLY altered to fight BP but he wasn't trying. Your hero got his shyt pushd in. Take the L and keep it moving....

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu Bu Bu Tony wasn't trying....he just coincidentally and randomly had on stealth armour specifically designed to counter BP's senses and anti metal claws:comeon::beli:.

Dude came directly at T'Challa and thought he could outsmart then out muscle him but T' Challa had other ideas:ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't pay attention to the Tony/Panther fights. But they had him punk Tony on the cartoon too....lol. They had him punk the FF on their cartoon too.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't pay attention to the Tony/Panther fights. But they had him punk Tony on the cartoon too....lol. They had him punk the FF on their cartoon too.

Funny thing is that the scenes in the FF cartoon are straight out of FF issue #52 in which it's BP's comic debut and he took down the FF like in the cartoon.