Could of killed Cap who is slightly below BP physically

imu314j.png

Easily avoids Spiderman who is faster than BP

oxH7QFN.jpg

Easily hits Spiderman who has pre cognition via Spidey Sense

7fA5l6a.png

Can fight and react at millisecond speeds

3118034-comic+scan+29.jpg

His armor records all moves during a fight and lets him predict what move his opponent will make

2UDwT1Y.jpg

0AnGiL2.jpg

Reed considers him the best builder/engineer next to BP and while he may not be as straight up smart as Reed, when it comes to tech, he's VERY close. Tony's technology is centuries more advanced than present day Marvel

And this is all without mentioning his force fields, invisibility, sonics, repulsor tech, anti-phasing tech, missiles, and countless other feature his armor has:umad: the only way BP is coming close to Tony in a fight is if he has prep and Tony doesn't. Otherwise:demonic:

All that shyt you posted and you aint said shyt. Post the scans of Tony beating T'Challa or shut the fukk up....

I got plenty of scans of T'Challa sonning Tony, different writers, different titles. But oh it's bad writing. When T'Challa solo'd the FF 40 yrs ago that was bad writing to?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
T'Challa has defeated Tony on more than one occasion.

T'Challa doesn't particularly care for Tony and berates him at almost every opportunity

this is about who would win in a fight, not who is smarter:russ: and funny how you post a scan with Tony not in his armor:sas2:

Iron Man is clearly not trying to fight BP:bryan: And BP gets to complete a surprise attack first but we're not mentioning that are we:skip:

You guys don't even read the scans or care about the context:beli: This is why I hate comic threads on the Coli:snoop: People posting scans from the 50's of Thanos getting arrested by the cops and accepting it because "the author wrote it so it must be true":snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is about who would win in a fight, not who is smarter:russ: and funny how you post a scan with Tony not in his armor:sas2:

Iron Man is clearly not trying to fight BP:bryan: And BP gets to complete a surprise attack first but we're not mentioning that are we:skip:

You guys don't even read the scans or care about the context:beli: This is why I hate comic threads on the Coli:snoop: People posting scans from the 50's of Thanos getting arrested by the cops and accepting it because "the author wrote it so it must be true":snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Uhm that was in response to the comment that Panther cannot damage Iron Man which said scan proved clearly he can and before you try to deflect it was written in 2002.....Like I said I have scans of the actual fight i'm uploading now but I'm sure you'll find a way to discredit it because it doesn't fit your narrative..

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
So you posted a bunch of scans of Tony fighting other people as evidence that he'd beat T'Challa when there are ACTUAL fights between the two but you just chose to ignore them because they don't have your desired outcome? ?:what::stopitslime::comeon:

Because the scans posted so far between BP and Iron Man aren't even fights, they're pissing contests about who is smarter and cooler:beli:

Post a scan of BP beating Iron Man in a fight where Tony isn't holding back. I'll wait:sas2:

I've already shown you Iron Man easily whacking BP level heroes but I'll let y'all cook:pachaha: