Black Panther vs Batman (movie versions)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Batman's a better detective. T'challa is a better Warrior. He literally has warrior in his DNA.

T'challa is Shaka Zulu with super powers..like this dude is descended from Black Excellence. There's generations of excellence. Batman is a normal rich Cac who pushed himself to his potential . Genetically, I'm giving it to black excellence.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman's a better detective. T'challa is a better Warrior. He literally has warrior in his DNA.

T'challa is Shaka Zulu with super powers..like this dude is descended from Black Excellence. There's generations of excellence. Batman is a normal rich Cac pushed himself to his potentiall . Genetically, I'm giving it to black excellence.

Bruce gonna use them detective skills to look into T'Challa background only to find out he fukking with the wrong one :whoa:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie versions, we don't know what BP can do yet.

Comic book versions, it's probably very close.

Doesn't Batman have super knowledge right now and didn't Black Panther pull one over on Dr. Doom recently?

:gucci:

I swear yall are only saying that shyt because you're holding on to a glimmer of hope that Bruce can win.

We've seen what T'Challa can do. The nikka was outrunning cars, was fighting hand to hand with Winter Soldier, and took heavy munitions fire like it was nothing. He also had tech that allowed him to evade Iron Man's scanners. Even with the little that we've seen there's no way in hell DCEU Batman can stand a chance against MCU Panther.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump

"B-b-but we don't know what Panther can do yet"

blackpantherGIF7.gif

blackpantherGIF9.gif

blackpantherGIF11.gif

We all know what he can do....He can whoop that moderately rich white boys ass. :lolbron:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:gucci:

I swear yall are only saying that shyt because you're holding on to a glimmer of hope that Bruce can win.

We've seen what T'Challa can do. The nikka was outrunning cars, was fighting hand to hand with Winter Soldier, and took heavy munitions fire like it was nothing. He also had tech that allowed him to evade Iron Man's scanners. Even with the little that we've seen there's no way in hell DCEU Batman can stand a chance against MCU Panther.

He would have to either paralyze BP with a jiu jitsu type of move (which I dont see happening cuz T'Challa is just as good and def faster) or pull out the robot suit he used on Superman :lupe: even then I still got Panther and Im a Bat-Stan

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
batman = rich billionaire

BP = generational wealth

BP has his own country massive resources more than bruce. Panther wins. Vibranium is certainly stronger than anything batman has to break his armore

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LOL! Batman has no chance. Tchalla is smarter than Wayne, and his suit and weapons are better and more powerful. And his hand to hand trumps Batmans. Black Panther is not some escaped mental patient that batman is used to beating up. Batman would be a broken man after that one

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
LOL! Batman has no chance. Tchalla is smarter than Wayne, and his suit and weapons are better and more powerful. And his hand to hand trumps Batmans. Black Panther is not some escaped mental patient that batman is used to beating up. Batman would be a broken man after that one
Yet again
3523549-2971645430-LL

:lolbron:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb match up. Batman wouldn't fight an individual as strong as Black Panther without know what he's capable of.

Even dumber that you picked the cinematic universe counterparts.

Almost as dumb as the Goku vs Superman argument