Black Panther vs Batman (movie versions)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's he going to do to BP with his vib suit tho? :dwillhuh:

Not a god damn thing.

There's no fukking way in hell the DCEU version of Batman stands a chance against Black Panther. Panther is too strong, too fast, and has the vibranium suit. Batman doesn't have a single advantage over Black Panther.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait for Black Panther and Reeves' Batman to come out before making this decision

Unless they're going to make Batman superhuman and make T'Challa significantly weaker than we've already seen there's no way in hell DCEU Batman can hang with T'Challa.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither is BP. Hell if it wasn't for Scarlet Witch Bucky would have literally had his throat slashed by Tchalla.

He would have killed Bucky a few times if not for other people getting involved.

He had Bucky on the roof before the helicopter started firing on him, he had him in the tunnel before Cap pulled him off, and like you said, he had in at the airport until Scarlet Witch yanked him away.

Even when Bucky went beserk at the task force facility T'Challa had him and Bucky ended up just running away.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
We do know what he can do. WS showed us a lot.

he aint do shyt in WS, other than run and do a 3 step combo on caps shield fymmmm

BvS we saw BAST FLEX !!!

wait till the damn movie comes out, you fanboys sucking hella dikk right now, thread says movie verse. RIGHT NOW, from whats been shown, BATFLECK is washing almost all of the MCU and their hayyahh hai yaaah bullshyt ass fights

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
he aint do shyt in WS, other than run and do a 3 step combo on caps shield fymmmm

BvS we saw BAST FLEX !!!

wait till the damn movie comes out, you fanboys sucking hella dikk right now, thread says movie verse. RIGHT NOW, from whats been shown, BATFLECK is washing almost all of the MCU and their hayyahh hai yaaah bullshyt ass fights
And he took machine gun fire. And worked Winter Soldier.

Beating fodder is not a feat.:camby:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Took Bruce weeks of prep to step to Superman and he still got his ass beat :russ:
hzy31Oo.gif

What's a Bat to a King?
i08eyQv.png

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bats in the movie version looked constipated, lethargic and moved like it too. No agility, flexibility, he's too old and slow. Panther wins.

Start a new universe and make your main character who everyone is paying to see old and past his prime, good stuff WB.