Black Panther vs Batman (movie versions)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he aint do shyt in WS, other than run and do a 3 step combo on caps shield fymmmm

BvS we saw BAST FLEX !!!

wait till the damn movie comes out, you fanboys sucking hella dikk right now, thread says movie verse. RIGHT NOW, from whats been shown, BATFLECK is washing almost all of the MCU and their hayyahh hai yaaah bullshyt ass fights

Was Batman outrunning cars on foot?

Did he show any semblance of Superhuman strength on par with Captain America or The Winter Soldier? Batman is not Superhuman, he's not doing shyt against the peak humans (Panther, Cap, Bucky) in the MCU, and he damn sure doesn't have anything that can penetrate Panther's suit.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these dudes, never read the Panther. They no not what they do.

Even if someone just watched Captain America: Civil War or saw the Black Panther trailer they'd know the DCEU Batman doesn't strand a chance against Panther.

Some people are just allowing themselves to be blinded by their fandom. Batman literally has no advantages over Panther but dudes trying to cop pleas on some "We gotta wait till we see Panther's movie" shyt. :mjlol:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
nikkas act like Batman never went up against superpowered beings before :mjlol:

Except this is a black superpowered being who can match him in every way imaginable, batman shouldn't be able to win, but becuz he's batman people entertain this nonsense. Everything batman can do, Panther can do as well, maybe 2 or 3 steps ahead.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Except this is a black superpowered being who can match him in every way imaginable, batman shouldn't be able to win, but becuz he's batman people entertain this nonsense. Everything batman can do, Panther can do as well, maybe 2 or 3 steps ahead.
No

Because Batman has fought superpowered beings half his career is what makes people entertained this.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
No

Because Batman has fought superpowered beings half his career is what makes people entertained this.

nikka, who do you think Black Panther been fighting the whole time? He was introduced soloing the fantastic four, he recently gave deadpool the beats in his own book :dead:. He's beaten the likes of Namor, Black Dwarf, Sabretooth, Magneto, Cap and Iron Man, these are no pushovers. Black Panther got a Hulkbuster armor, and plans for Galactus in case shyt pop off.

Some of you nikkas are straight brainwashed man. As if Batman the only one who can fight superpowered foes outside his weight class.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nikka, who do you think Black Panther been fighting the whole time? He was introduced soloing the fantastic four, he recently gave deadpool the beats in his own book :dead:. He's beaten the likes of Namor, Sabretooth, Magneto, Cap and Iron Man, these are no pushovers. Some of you nikkas are brainwashed man.
Let's not forget he beat Doom.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Movie versions, we don't know what BP can do yet.

Comic book versions, it's probably very close.

Doesn't Batman have super knowledge right now and didn't Black Panther pull one over on Dr. Doom recently?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Movie versions, we don't know what BP can do yet.

Comic book versions, it's a lot closer.

Doesn't Batman have super knowledge right now and didn't Black Panther pull one over on Dr. Doom?
No Batman has no current enactments. Yes BP did beat Doom twice technically.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
No Batman has no current enactments. Yes BP did beat Doom twice technically.

He's beaten Doom, which is impressive, his encounters with doom are a mixed bag to me, he CAN beat Doom but you can tell Doom really pushes him to the limit, Doom forces Panther to be on his toes, Panther actually gave him a good fight in Secret Wars though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka, who do you think Black Panther been fighting the whole time? He was introduced soloing the fantastic four, he recently gave deadpool the beats in his own book :dead:. He's beaten the likes of Namor, Black Dwarf, Sabretooth, Magneto, Cap and Iron Man, these are no pushovers. Black Panther got a Hulkbuster armor, and plans for Galactus in case shyt pop off.

Some of you nikkas are straight brainwashed man. As if Batman the only one who can fight superpowered foes outside his weight class.
Gtfoh woth your overreaction to this shyt.

I know who tf Panther has fought, you act like you DON'T know who tf Batman has fought?

I personally put Panther over Batman but you acting like he'll get completely washed like he would Vs. Superman or some shyt.

Get off your biased ass bullshyt just because dude is black. I fukks with him but you act like Batman is some fukking scrub running around here and shyt

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Gtfoh woth your overreaction to this shyt.

I know who tf Panther has fought, you act like you DON'T know who tf Batman has fought?

I personally put Panther over Batman but you acting like he'll get completely washed like he would Vs. Superman or some shyt.

Get off your biased ass bullshyt just because dude is black. I fukks with him but you act like Batman is some fukking scrub running around here and shyt

I know who Batman fought, I respect his abilities but he got to beat Bronze Tiger and Deathstroke first before he can stand toe-to-toe with God'la.:win:Batman struggling with a low-tech version of Iron Fist/Black Panther, not a good look for the world's best detective.

Last edited: