Black Panther Sets MCU Record for First Day Tickets Sold

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Not tryna rain on yall parade in here but yall being super duper excited over this only shows how boxed in the black image is.

We are so used to seeing ourselves as mainly thugs, inmates, athletes and rappers that this flick (which is showing us in a completely different light) brings us damn near to orgasms.

If we had more control over our own image this would be just another movie instead of some life-changing event some of you are making it out to be. If we had actual control of our own image these types of movies would have BEEN out and normal.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Not tryna rain on yall parade in here but yall being super duper excited over this only shows how boxed in the black image is.

We are so used to seeing ourselves as mainly thugs, inmates, athletes and rappers that this flick (which is showing us in a completely different light) brings us damn near to orgasms.

If we had more control over our own image this would be just another movie instead of some life-changing event some of you are making it out to be. If we had actual control of our own image these types of movies would have BEEN out and normal.
word

i will enjoy it when it drops

but all it is is disney selling our culture and image back to us

it feels good but what's the true value¿

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

You right fam :ehh:

It's type crazy just how much power media can have. This is a movie that shows Africans as Warriors but also intelligent, kind people. I have a feeling the "I ain't from Africa, I'm from Crenshaw Mafia" type brehs will watch this movie and be proud of Africa for the very first time :pachaha:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Luke Cage broke muthafukking Netflix so of course Black Panther is gonna take it's turn and break even greater barriers. I'm ready

tumblr_p1lcpk7mTe1rejt1io2_540.gif

Reminded me of this

TXinvn4.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Black people love feeling good. We are the only group on earth that equates feeling good emotionally to progress.

At the end of the day everyone should just enjoy the movie and keep it moving. At a most hope that this inspires Black Filmmakers like Tyler Perry to step their game up and stop making the same movie over and over again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

That's how I feel too.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
And the white man get paid off of alladat :snoop:

iu

Y'all know the Kanye verse...I dont even gotta say it.

That's how I feel too.

black panther comic book character was created by crackers and marvel/disney both owned by crackers....crackers win again

Soooooo go see the movie or don't go see the movie. What's the final word from yall. I need to know, sirs
full

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Jews and/or White People

Hate to be a downer on things but the contrast to the way people are reacting to this and birth of a nation is annoying as fukk. I will support this movie because of the mostly all black cast and to show Hollywood that a solely black cast can be lucrative but make no mistake we needed Birth of a nation to succeed more than we need this movie to and we failed that movie. Now with that said:whoo:I have already booked a day of work for this band will be seeing it more than once. Already premade my death threats for any critics who trying to not give this movie a positive review.:wow: