Black Panther Movie ::: Unpopular Opinions

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
When I started reading reviews and etc by critical thinking AA's...who pretty much said..."Killmonger is the true hero..."

That's when I realized why Kendrick Lamar on his verse said All Hail King Killmonger...

:yeshrug: fukk the Black Panther as an allegory, a symbol and a motherfukkering comic book movie...

Ima see the movie now...just to see Killmonger....

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Ya'll do realize Black Panther is the better man and better leader. Killmonger was about to destroy Wakanda from the inside. I guess ya'll missed the point of the movie where Killmonger started a civil war on his second day on the job. A good leader knows when to go to war and when to extend the olive branch, Killmonger had no diplomatic skills whatsoever, he was too hawkish, too vicious to be a competent ruler. Overall, he did more harm than good to Wakanda.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't know what she is talking about.

I took my 2 sons to see this movie on Saturday and they both enjoyed it.

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

I guess it's time for me to step up and be the hero my son always wanted.

:dahell:
it took this movie for you to realize...never mind. You nikkas man :snoop:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali

My youngest son enjoyed it so much he told me, "Daddy, is it possible to make Black Panther my new father?"

:dahell:
it took this movie for you to realize...never mind. You nikkas man :snoop:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Cot damn :huhldup::dame:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Ya'll do realize Black Panther is the better man and better leader. Killmonger was about to destroy Wakanda from the inside. I guess ya'll missed the point of the movie where Killmonger started a civil war on his second day on the job. A good leader knows when to go to war and when to extend the olive branch, Killmonger had no diplomatic skills whatsoever, he was too hawkish, too vicious to be a competent ruler. Overall, he did more harm than good to Wakanda.
why bother explaining? a lot people want to believe that this character is a hero, let them.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I told him that daddy loves him and although I'm not a cool comic book hero, I'm the guy who protects you from the real life bad guys. My youngest son is 15 so he forgets movies are just movies sometimes.
That makes it way worse :dame::gucci::damn::picard: