Black Panther Game from new EA studio (Officially announced)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
No way they gonna be stupid enough to give ability to create a white character. That literally goes against everything Black Panther is about. Probably just going to be a male or female option since Black Panther is both in the comics depending on who wears the costume.

Also exploring an open world Wakanda map might be crazy if they really keep it true to the source material and make it a current gen only game.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Monolith made the Modor games which were pretty decent, so there is some hope. Very skeptical about the character creator and how many black devs are a part of the studio. Knowing the industry it's probably not many black devs involved so I am worried about that part.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Create a character??! So mad WHITE black panthers? :wtf: :what::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
akeem-african.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monolith made the Modor games which were pretty decent, so there is some hope. Very skeptical about the character creator and how many black devs are a part of the studio. Knowing the industry it's probably not many black devs involved so I am worried about that part.

Modor games were fun for the first several hours then became extremely repetitive and grindy. Plus, they won't be able to use the Nemesis system for this because it's been trademarked by WB. I always wanted a AAA Black Panther game, but only if it could be done by a great studio like Insomniac or Sucker Punch. EA was the worst possible outcome next to Ubisoft. Hell, even then I would have probably taken Ubisoft over them.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
EA
:scust:

Created character

They'll probably have 100 different cac hair styles and 3 black hairstyles. Some trash looking cornrows, locs that aren't even connected to the characters head, and a buzzcut with no lineup.

I'll pass.
The best black hair is in monster hunter rise:leon:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Modor games were fun for the first several hours then became extremely repetitive and grindy. Plus, they won't be able to use the Nemesis system for this because it's been trademarked by WB. I always wanted a AAA Black Panther game, but only if it could be done by a great studio like Insomniac or Sucker Punch. EA was the worst possible outcome next to Ubisoft. Hell, even then I would have probably taken Ubisoft over them.
I agree the games got repetitive and never ended up the series. I think it would've been better to be a linear game with open environment because I do feel this would be Modor without nemesis system. What I am hoping for they learn form the Modor games and tighten it up. I do feel EA might put resources behind it and not fail because I think they want to improve their reputation in making single player games.