Black Panther Game from new EA studio (Officially announced)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so would they make the character creator capable of making cacs? :scust:

or would cacs make a fuss about not being able to make a cac wakandan black panther? :scust:

DW5TLiVVoAAk0jZ.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went from being excited to not caring at all.

EA is the last publisher I would want attached to a licensed superhero product. It's also bullshyt they are trying to phase T'Challa out of pop culture because Chadwick died. Chadwick would not have wanted this.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
EA is a far better choice of developer than most studios. Especially with their new focus for single player games. I was worried someone like Ubisoft would've got this and they would just reskin Assassins Creed or Activision and this ends up like those AA Spider-Man games.

EA still has a fukked up reputation and the BF2042 disaster doesn't help, but they lowkey been dropping decent 8/10 games like It Takes Two, Knockout City, Star Wars Squadrons, GRID, Jedi Fallen Order, etc. We already know about Dragon Age, Dead Space and Mass Effect 4 coming in the next couple years too. I know they robbing people with MTX in the sports games and Apex Legends, but all of the games I listed earlier have had minimal to no MTX, so likely this trend continues into this game.

I think BP works better if they made it a linear action game with DMC or Ninja Gaiden type gameplay, but if they can make the combat has deep as Ghost of Tsushima then I'm cool. They also need to bush the Frostbite engine for UE5 cause even the people who made it (DICE) can't seem to use it.

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Hold the fukk up it's not even T'CHALLA?!!:wtf::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Smh this already to a bad start.

Would be dope if they did something like Divinity 2 where you choose a main character from a list like Shuri, Erik Killmonger, etc - basically all of the people who wear the suit in the comics - and the story adjusts to an adaption of the comic story line when they wore the suit.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:jbhmm:EA made that Jedi Fallen Order game from last year and it had really good reviews- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

anyone who thinks this game would be a dud, i think your beef is with Square Enix for that bullshyt avengers and GOTG game :francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:jbhmm:EA made that Jedi Fallen Order game from last year and it had really good reviews- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

anyone who thinks this game would be a dud, i think your beef is with Square Enix for that bullshyt avengers and GOTG game :francis:

Guardians of the Galaxy was one of the best games of 2021.

Respawn made Fallen Order. EA has been fairly hands off with them. They're responsible for Apex and Titanfall. They have the room to throw their weight around.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nope not playing if EA is attached