Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LOL, you be knowing your business shyt. Tho from the vids of Black Panther and the Dora Milaje at Disneyland already, I'm sure they got something in the works cooking as we speak.
Marvel's amusement park deal is pretty much forever at Universal Orlando. The language of the contract does have one small caveat....Universal/Comcast deal is for "east of the Mississippi River".

So if Disney really wanted to be a$$holes they could do a Marvel Land at Disneyland and not be in violation of the contract. :laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its not a laughing matter we know where the blame is going to be squarely placed and she is going to get it raw. Notice no tweets about BP hitting these #s. If she didnt have a movie out i bet she would be sending congradulatory tweets on his way to a billion

Her and Coogler are great friends and she's definitely happy for him. But she has her own movie to worry about now. I'm pretty sure though that she's gonna feel some brushback regardless since it's pretty much impossible for the movie to be as successful box office wise as BP.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Her and Coogler are great friends and she's definitely happy for him. But she has her own movie to worry about now. I'm pretty sure though that she's gonna feel some brushback regardless since it's pretty much impossible for the movie to be as successful box office wise as BP.
It not being as successful as BP isnt the end of the world it flopping will be

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
200 million budget breh. Ava better recoup and profit.

Birdman Mickey don't like underperformers......
Production budget ain’t but $103 million. Now with marketing that could add up to $200 million.

So if it doesn’t flop like Tomorrowland it will end up profitable. $400 million should be the goal.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Production budget ain’t but $103 million. Now with marketing that could add up to $200 million.

So if it doesn’t flop like Tomorrowland it will end up profitable. $400 million should be the goal.

Yeah it's probably 200 with marketing. That's the number I've seen floating around