Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How is that arbitrary? That was the flow in which things did happen. What is arbitrary is you retroactively giving the title of "DC Stans" to a couple of posters before the DCEU fanboyism even started.
But as mentioned before the MCU producer himself brought doubt to a Black Panther solo movie being made with his comments. So to lump anyone taking him for his word as part of some arbitrary fanboyism is erroneous and a bit silly, imo :yeshrug:
So you're saying DC/Marvel don't have a decades long history where fans took sides? The starting of the DCEU is a line YOU drew arbitrarily.
And another producer inferred the opposite. The people I'm talking about ran with the words of D'Esposito over Kevin Feige?! I wonder why? :jbhmm:
Your entire argument is not holding up. But I appreciate the effort. :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lets be real that dc v marvel challenge sh*t is over
tumblr_orb8ebXGol1rtup1qo1_500.gif

Marvel is the one true king

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the hell it isn't:what:

Infinity War is the climax to the most succesful franchise of all time

Justice League was a part of a franchise that was reeling along with it being a shyt movie
:gucci: the hell you getting mad at? Black Panther and Wonder Woman brought in people that don't normally go to see these types of movies and they don't care about the over arching storyline, but they wanted to support those two films because it represented them (black folks, women). Nothing to get mad about

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
No the hell it isn't:what:

Infinity War is the climax to the most succesful franchise of all time

Justice League was a part of a franchise that was reeling along with it being a shyt movie
How can it be the climax if there's a part 2 in 2019?