Black Panther- breaking record Watch Thread

Code

Banned
Daps
XE8xu98.gif

BP's really gonna beat Justice League's whole domestic total within a week? :mjlol:

4 days

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What are the sales numbers in China like? And has it been released in any other Asian territory yet?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm really curious about how long it's run overall will be. Only Wonder Woman and Spiderman had the summer on fire last year. Jumanji been killing it so far this year and actually took out Star Wars in the process :ohhh:Black Panther can body theatres well into March and possibly April as long as word of mouth remains positive :banderas:

There’s literally ZERO competition until March when Wrinkle In Time and Pacific Rim drop.

The question is. Will Disney give Wrinkle a similar push like they gave BP (doubtful. BP has MCU stamp of approval AND the lead up to Infinty War in its favor) and will Pacific Rim capitalize off of the sleeper success of the original (doubtful as Guillmero Del Toro and the Geek cred he brings will be sorely missed)

So BP could have legs leading into the end of the April AND then if Disney/Marvel decide to give it another Push the week or two before Infinity War drops, we could POTENTIALLY be looking at a Billie:banderas:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
#dcfanboyset

Get in here and explain this :mjlol: Marvel is wrecking with B team titles, DC struggles with their A team bytches

giphy.gif

DCU get gunned up and clapped quick
im tellin yall man!
when Squirrel Girl comes thru and hassan chops the buildings!!
:okmarvelmelo:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I guess I'll be that CAC who points this out..but roughly half the people who've bought tickets so far have been white. This racist collection you're talking about is a minority...when Thanos touches down there won't be room for racism.

Yo who man’s is this:laff: