Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew this was going to happen eventually but not this quick. Can’t have black men having their own thing, must push them to the sidelines and incorporate other groups. I truly wish this movie flops really hard :pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Women and LGBT need heroes too :manny:

I want superheroes that I can identify as much as the next breh, but I won't get mad at another group wanting some representation too

Rather see a female black panther than the millionth white male or female lead film
But why can't there be room for masculinity?