Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts? Is creh any good? @Trav @klientel :lupe:
Best OC candidate available IMO. Runs the Shanahan/McVay west coast scheme and ATL has the skill position guys to have a top 5 offense, just need a solid (not even great) QB to execute it.

Best part is Rah and Robinson have chemistry and Rah is a defensive coach so no clashing on play calls. I think it’s the best fit you could have gotten at OC.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Best OC candidate available IMO. Runs the Shanahan/McVay west coast scheme and ATL has the skill position guys to have a top 5 offense, just need a solid (not even great) QB to execute it.

Best part is Rah and Robinson have chemistry and Rah is a defensive coach so no clashing on play calls. I think it’s the best fit you could have gotten at OC.
:ehh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Zac’s a great hire for Raheem, interested to see who he brings in for the defensive coordinator

Once the staff is in place all eyes need to be on getting a QB. Don’t think Justin Fields is a good fit for a variety of reasons (I’ve been vocal on that in the past), Kirk Cousins could be in play, don’t think Russell Wilson is a good fit for this style offense.

I think you gotta push all your chips in and go get a QB in the top of the draft (Caleb, Drake Maye & Jayden Daniels are the best of the best, everyone else is lower tier)

Both Ridder and Heinicke need to go

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

That WCO scheme is complex. I definitely don't want Justin Fields in that scheme. Trade up and grab Caleb

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Zac’s a great hire for Raheem, interested to see who he brings in for the defensive coordinator

Once the staff is in place all eyes need to be on getting a QB. Don’t think Justin Fields is a good fit for a variety of reasons (I’ve been vocal on that in the past), Kirk Cousins could be in play, don’t think Russell Wilson is a good fit for this style offense.

I think you gotta push all your chips in and go get a QB in the top of the draft (Caleb, Drake Maye & Jayden Daniels are the best of the best, everyone else is lower tier)

Both Ridder and Heinicke need to go
Need a vet and the future as well.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Need a vet and the future as well.

I agree, who they prioritize is gonna be really interesting. Do you take the Texans approach and try to get the rookie who’s ready to play Day 1 or do you get a guy who you have wait and learn behind a competent vet?

I’d like a young vet who can be in place for a while, no more of this stop gap shyt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree, who they prioritize is gonna be really interesting. Do you take the Texans approach and try to get the rookie who’s ready to play Day 1 or do you get a guy who you have wait and learn behind a competent vet?

I’d like a young vet who can be in place for a while, no more of this stop gap shyt
I don’t watch closely enough to try to do evaluation so not sure if anyone after Caleb is ready for that leap like CJ.

Interesting that Robinson learned from McVay knowing how he managed Goff early on.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I don’t watch closely enough to try to do evaluation so not sure if anyone after Caleb is ready for that leap like CJ.

Interesting that Robinson learned from McVay knowing how he managed Goff early on.
caleb-williams-stat-comparison-for-non-top-25-opponents-vs-v0-srks9ew31pvb1.jpg