Black neighborhoods in "Non-Black" Cities

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We all know about Atl, Chicago, Detroit, DC, B'more, NO, Houston, NYC, LA, Oakland, etc, etc. But I wanna know about some Black neighborhoods in cities that aren't typically associated with "black culture" in the AA Community. Coli folks from cities like Denver, Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Omaha, Phoenix, Vegas, Hartford, Bridgeport, Providence RI, etc, come in here and tell me about Black neighborhoods in your cities and overall Black culture in your towns...

:blessed:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
There are more black people than whites in Bridgeport. Why is it mentioned?:gucci:
Because CT as a whole isn't really known for it's Black population. This thread isn't just about cities with low black populations, it's about Black neighborhoods/culture in cities that aren't widely known for having Black people. Connecticut isn't really associated with Black culture. So by default, Bridgeport, Hartford aren't really known much as far as Black culture is concerned.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Madison feels like another side of chicago lowkey that just happens to be in Wisconsin. We are so dissimilar from Milwaukee nikkas :mjlol:

But yeah Wisconsin is the worst state for black people in the worst region for black people:francis:
I've heard of Racine(because Caron grew up there, and he grew up ROUGH) and I heard of Black culture in Milwaukee, but I never knew much about Madison. I know Melvin Gordon is from Kenosha.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
We all know about Atl, Chicago, Detroit, DC, B'more, NO, Houston, NYC, LA, Oakland, etc, etc. But I wanna know about some Black neighborhoods in cities that aren't typically associated with "black culture" in the AA Community. Coli folks from cities like Denver, Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Omaha, Phoenix, Vegas, Hartford, Bridgeport, Providence RI, etc, come in here and tell me about Black neighborhoods in your cities and overall Black culture in your towns...

:blessed:

Conn. Has a lot of Jamaicans, Cape Verdeans Puerto Ricans etc.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I've heard of Racine(because Caron grew up there, and he grew up ROUGH) and I heard of Black culture in Milwaukee, but I never knew much about Madison. I know Melvin Gordon is from Kenosha.

Racine is def ghetto as hell, Milwaukee, and Kenosha are right by it. I played against Melvin Gordon and Trae Waynes (starting cb for the Vikings) in HS. They went to the same HS and were in the same grade

Milwaukee is segregated as hell, it's like a smaller version of Chicago(they have a lowkey "rivalry" with the Chi, they kinda beef with Madison nikkas too). Got the same gangs and shyt, i'd put Milwaukee hoods against the roughest hoods in the country easily. :dame: the only city to hoe Tupac :damn:

Kenosha is def in alot better shape than the other two, mostly cac Italians but a decent black population too. more middle and upper class

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
La is not a damn black city
:russ::mjlol:
But LA's Black History is GLOBALLY known. That's the point of my thread. I wanna know about cities that aren't associated with Blackness. The fact that LA is only 10% Black and is still has some of the most globally influential Black cultural exports, says that LA's Black population is known. Bloods, Crips, US Organization, West-coast Hip-Hop, Central Ave/West Coast Jazz. LA could decrease to 1% Black and still be one of the most culturally influential cities in terms of Black culture.