Black Myth Wukong delayed indefinitely on Xbox

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew this. Dude has gone full Trump mode telling outright lies. :mjlol:

Titan do so much Xbox stanning and not even getting a dime out the shyt. But turns around and stays buying games on PS5.

Some of the goofiest shyt ever.
shyts insane. He spends way more money on playstation games every year than xbox

This is funny because it's hilariously wrong.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop.cappin .

You have bought more playstation exclusives than Xbox exclusives this generation

Edit: last gen too :mjlol:

Calling out delusional stans is what I do. :manny:

Ive told y'all over and over I'm about games 1st, why wouldn't I buy a game that looks like it could be good when I have all the consoles?

I Pay MS monthly for gamepass, I've spent 140 on two PS titles this year that I bought physical copies of, neither are 1st party.

I don't have PSN currently.

If I only played exclusive games maybe you'd have a point, but most of my gaming time is not coming from exclusive games.

So it's not really a big bragging point :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Calling out delusional stans is what I do. :manny:

Ive told y'all over and over I'm about games 1st, why wouldn't I buy a game that looks like it could be good when I have all the consoles?

I Pay MS monthly for gamepass, I've spent 140 on two PS titles this year that I bought physical copies of, neither are 1st party.

I don't have PSN currently.

If I only played exclusive games maybe you'd have a point, but most of my gaming time is not coming from exclusive games.

So it's not really a big bragging point :yeshrug:

So we’re right, you have paid more for playstation games this year :dahell:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
uCwEyDe.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn't say anything about the Xbox delays. A poster asked me if the memory issue affects any other platform.

Edit: It seems that you seem stuck on being right than being correct.

From what I've seen, this game has issues with memory leaks, crashes and less than stellar performance in game on both PC and PlayStation. I'm looking to buy the physical version.

But you are concerned about a non existent Xbox version. Delayed for whatever reason. Be like Meach or Titan and own a PC and/or a PS5 alongside your Xbox
Isn't that the same thing? :dahell:
And as usual, I'm both but it's ok
You probably thought you was right and exact huh man :therethere: