Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Its chinese mythology, same way greeks had hercules and achilles the chinese have son wukong (in japan his name is son goku).

Hes a monkey that knows infinite magic tehcniques and martial arts and is stronger and smarter than all the gods except for buddha

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know the game won't come out with a disc release. I really wanna buy a physical copy for my collection but damn.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Dear Destined Ones,
Thank you for your patience! We're thrilled to announce that the full development of #BlackMythWukong is complete, and the game will be released as scheduled.😉
Right now, our entire team is working hard on the final stages of experiencing, testing, and deploying the game. To prove we haven't forgotten about promotions, we've put together a brand-new trailer, which will be released online at 10 AM Beijing time on August 8.
Although we're incredibly eager to share every fun detail of the game with you, "Black Myth: Wukong" is a single-player game with an original storyline and unique gameplay. Therefore, we kindly ask that in these last few days before the official release, you avoid spreading any text, images, or videos that might reveal unreleased content, as well as any "leak information" from unofficial sources.

We sincerely hope that all the mysteries and surprises of "Black Myth: Wukong" remain intact until the moment you embark on your journey. Your anticipation and trust given in the past four years are always remembered.
The game is now available for pre-order on PS5, STEAM, EPIC GAMES STORE, and WEGAME, and will be unlocked at 10 AM (UTC+8) on August 20, 2024.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
GUQ-vFybwAAhl_X

Chair and fishing rod, are they hinting about Jiang Ziya?
images