Black Monday TV Series - Showtime (Don Cheadle & Regina Hall/80's Wall Street Comedy/Jan. 20th)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Im on episode 5 right now but...

I wonder how all this will tie into the Black Monday crash :jbhmm:

Also how did Mo let Dawn put those FAT stocks in that families account when the guys already fixed this situation and told him about it over the phone. Technically the stocks were already gone so how was she able to give them to the white guys family anyway? Is that a plot hole? :jbhmm:

Also someone please dead this bedwench shyt.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How dawn fukk up and let out all that information :mjcry: She can't be that stupid. She let her emotions ruin everything.

Edit:I just finished episode 6.
Is Blair Gay?

Also all these Jew jokes.

Upper west is best, Upper East is Jewish :russ::russ:How did this show make it this far with no outrage.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
welp im officially done with the show. The regina hall and cac love shyt is too scust for me. fukk this nerdy cac gets the fine ass sista bullshyt in shows and tv nowadays
I'm feeling the same way but stick it out breh. I got faith the main character gonna get his shyt together and get her back.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm feeling the same way but stick it out breh. I got faith the main character gonna get his shyt together and get her back.
well yall let me know when that happens. This broad go from secretly loving moe to loving this cac after a drunken kiss :dahell:....maaaan fukk all that. The only saving grace is if she's playing the cac and moe for the georgina shyt. If not, scust :scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well yall let me know when that happens. This broad go from secretly loving moe to loving this cac after a drunken kiss :dahell:....maaaan fukk all that. The only saving grace is if she's playing the cac and moe for the georgina shyt. If not, scust :scust:

that’d be a dope/plausible plot twist

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Do I really have to wait a week for another episode. Damn this one was good!

Also I knew Blair was a botty mon ever since that engagement party episode. Glad Dawn and Mo are working together now

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Only thing I hate about this is I can't binge watch it. I was crossing fingers hoping it wasn't over yet. I can't wait for the next episode.

Just watched all the episodes over the last week. Excellent show. I'm hooked.

Reading through the thread though, it looks like I need to start House of Lies next.

Me too, I ignored this show for months, then I just binge watched the whole thing over the past 3 days.
It's funny, the fact that each episode is only 30 min or so actually makes it easier to watch. I kept sitting down to watch one episode, and the next thing I know I watched four at a time without even realizing it.

Last night I thought I was on episode 4, but when I went into On Demand it said "Next Episode S1E8". I thought "Oops, I must have skipped over some episodes". Then when I read all the episode summaries I realized I had watched them all without realizing it.