Black Monday TV Series - Showtime (Don Cheadle & Regina Hall/80's Wall Street Comedy/Jan. 20th)

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
i didnt like the finale. Way too rushed.

Neither did I. It wasn’t good. At all.

Confusing in parts, very convenient in some and downright dumb in others.

Overall I guess I was entertained by the season, and that’s mostly because the performances/actors are fun to watch, but this show really ain’t it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Fam.... This show was great! Me and this broad started watching it late last night and watched 5 straight episodes.

She was like, you might as well stay over so we can finish watching it in the morning :shaq:

I'm not sure why it didn't make more noise. Don Cheadle was killing shyt, very underrated as a comedic actor. Regina Hall was great and looked great. Very good cast overall. So many storylines and plot twists while managing to be funny throughout... My only criticism is that they should have made the finale an hour. But im hoping that just means season 2 is coming... Definitely one of my favorite new shows of 2019

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Never even heard of it until now . I’ll be checking it out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just watched the trailer...can’t say I’m particularly excited...I felt like the story was “completed” last season...I hope I don’t end up bailing on this like ‘house of lies’...shyt SHO in general has a few shows I’ve watched that tend to peak in the 1st season