Black Monday TV Series - Showtime (Don Cheadle & Regina Hall/80's Wall Street Comedy/Jan. 20th)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Last episode was dope and shyt hitting the fan now after thet ending

I wonder if this show will be renewed for a 3rd season? I hope it does but the ratings are kinda bad even by modern standards and it doesnt seem to get the stand out buzz it deserves despite good reviews. Hope it does cause I really think its underrated

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
They back? They took a weird break right in the middle of season 2. I need to catch up... But like ol boy was saying, Showtime is going hard with the agenda with these shows lately :wrist:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They back? They took a weird break right in the middle of season 2. I need to catch up... But like ol boy was saying, Showtime is going hard with the agenda with these shows lately :wrist:

I thought I was bugging. Yeah, the show is extra gay, wouldnt suprise me if Don Cheadle was gay as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

showtime is blowing me with their weird schedule on their shows with all the interruptions only to bring shows back 2 months later.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
junior, eric, invanka ... time to go. :mjlol: i kinda figured it was them when the little girl said "daddy says it makes me look hot" and them recreating donald and ivana domestic fights.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I just caught up with last week's episode. Probably the funniest episode of the season. Especially the dinner party scenes.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Monday came back? Sounds like I missed a bunch of episodes.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I liked this season.....the entire plan to get everybody off the hook was dope.....Dawn goin to jail just to get the credit for creating the Black Monday scam was cray.....:wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I liked this season.....the entire plan to get everybody off the hook was dope.....Dawn goin to jail just to get the credit for creating the Black Monday scam was cray.....:wow:
I have to admit I couldn't fully follow the plan. What purpose did parking the Lamborghini limo serve?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The last few episodes after the break were great... I love the cast so I hope we get another season, but the storyline may have run it's course.
Yeah, the next interesting thing would be the .com bubble, but a 10 year time jump might be too much for the existing characters.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show got super gay, I checked out after episode 3 or something.

Same thing with The Chi, they made both shows super gay this go around smh.

Don't forget Shameless