Black molecular biologist is banned from buying $749,000 Virginia Beach condo 'because of her race' by white owner, 84

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came into say exactly this. It’s like buying from a department store after they discriminate against you. Why put money in a racist hands? Smh.
A department store doesn't give you an asset. This argument would work if this was GUCCI or some stupid trinket. This woman bought property.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And who received the proceeds from the sale of the property?
An 84 year old who held property in Virginia Beach, the 7th fastest selling home market in 2023.

She was going to sell it anyway. Who gets future equity and proceeds from that property? And they were already under contract.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
But them white folks told me there's no such thing as systemic racism and it's all in my imagination:troll::laff::bryan:
Their favorite line is about how slavery was a long time ago, even through the last slave died in the 1940’s and then segregation and Jim Crow happened. But somehow none of this played a part into shaping black peoples lives negatively and we all equal now
:dead:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Came into say exactly this. It’s like buying from a department store after they discriminate against you. Why put money in a racist hands? Smh.
It's not really the same.

You can flip it the way in this specific case, saying that the racist white woman is refusing to sell it to her because she knows it's a valuable asset :yeshrug:

Daps
The Coli stays with the most simplistic views on complex issues and its embarrassing. :snoop:

Years from now when the property is worth over a million, is it better that a Black person owns it or a white person picked by this racist old woman?

You can’t preach “buy the block” and not understand that will often mean buying off of racists in a racist ass country as the USA.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So she wants to give this racist white bytch her money?

The sale was already half way done regardless :francis: also the property will be 3x worth that in the future. The black chick knew what she was doing I guess... I dont like it either but there's plenty of white home owners in real estate, and in the real estate industry that's why redlining was so prevalent...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Their favorite line is about how slavery was a long time ago, even through the last slave died in the 1940’s and then segregation and Jim Crow happened. But somehow none of this played a part into shaping black peoples lives negatively and we all equal now
:dead:

Exactly.. these white folks know that shyt and get on my nerves thinking everything is equal when they know its not....:beli: