Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

e001

Superstar
Daps
Yeah so I don't quite get the ending of Hang the DJ.
:patrice:
Thoughts/Theories anyone?
What I understood was that it was like a simulation to illustrate how a dating app algorithm works, in real life nothing really happened, they just got matched. The app simulated them 1000 times and only in 2 they didn't try to scape, hence the 99.8%.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What I understood was that it was like a simulation to illustrate how a dating app algorithm works, in real life nothing really happened, they just got matched.

Oh ok, so their entire story was just one of the 1000 simulations run between their two profiles. This particular story/simulation resulted in a match, as did 99.8% of all 1000 simulations between the two.

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just finished up the season with Black Museum.

Black Museum felt like an OG episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark :russ:

Best episode of the season was Hang the DJ. This season felt really underwhelming considering how great season 3 was. Overall, I'd probably give the entire season a 7/10.

Black museum felt like it played homage to tales from the hood

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Brehs I'm only 1 episode deep into season 4 and

U.S.S Callister >>> San Junipero

This sh1t is amaze balls. And if this isn't even the best episode of the season then :wow:

I have no desire to binge this asap. This one episode will suffice for now, may watch the second tomorrow, maybe not. Gonna let this piff sink in for a while tho.

@Ciggavelli u seen this episode yet nikka?

I may have to cop that Star Trek PSVR game after this

:whew:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
What I understood was that it was like a simulation to illustrate how a dating app algorithm works, in real life nothing really happened, they just got matched. The app simulated them 1000 times and only in 2 they didn't try to scape, hence the 99.8%.
:ohhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs I'm only 1 episode deep into season 4 and

U.S.S Callister >>> San Junipero

This sh1t is amaze balls. And if this isn't even the best episode of the season then :wow:

I have no desire to binge this asap. This one episode will suffice for now, may watch the second tomorrow, maybe not. Gonna let this piff sink in for a while tho.

@Ciggavelli u seen this episode yet nikka?

:whew:
Not yet, but it's planned for tonight :lupe:

I'm a big Black Mirror fan, so I have high expectations. I can't wait to see if this season lives up to them. Sounds like it might :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Not yet, but it's planned for tonight :lupe:

I'm a big Black Mirror fan, so I have high expectations. I can't wait to see if this season lives up to them. Sounds like it might :lupe:

Only seen one episode so I can't speak on all that. Just saying that one episode blew my mind.

Got the urge to cop that Star Trek PSVR game after this. Doubt you'll be disappointed with the first episode at least

:wow: