Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
has it been explained how 15 million merits ties into the greater world? we hear that song everywhere, but its the scenario that stands out the most from the others

and the mention of hot shots in crocodile

Last edited:

e001

Superstar
Daps
has it been explained how 15 million merits ties into the greater world? we hear that song everywhere, but its the scenario that stands out the most from the others

and the mention of hot shots in crocodile

You mean in the greater world of black mirror or "ours"? I think the music is really just for nostalgia.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was an easy watch but imo the gimic has worn off. I figured out what was going to happen by half way through each episode pretty much.

USS Callister - wasn't this a Futurama episode with the OG Star Trek cast mixed in with "Playtest"
Hang the DJ = San Junipero 2 using plot points from "Nosedive" and "Hated in the Nation"
Crocodile - this a prequel to "White Bear", they sending that lady to that running man TV show
Metalhead - reminds me of the killer bees that were hunting folks in "Hated in the Nation"
Arkangel - "History of You" sequel or prequel but I wonder why Jodie Foster didn't go to the extreme
Black Museum - cool to see Suri from "Black Panther", but this seemed more like a "Tales from the Crypt" episode to me complete with evil white dude being taken out by the Black protagonist.
That Thunderbird was beautiful though:ohlawd:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
St juniper is a fukked up hospital. Every experiment seemed to fail or backfire in some fukked way. I would say I feel sorry for the girls in san junipero, but I already know their "lives" are fukked

You mean in the greater world of black mirror or "ours"? I think the music is really just for nostalgia.

In black mirror. They've mentioned the hosts of that fukked up gameshow the main two were on exist in the overall black mirror world, but that whole place with the bikes was surreal in comparison to the known world that we've seen. Like where in the world could it exist?