Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people actually complaining and wanting this to go back to just a UK show. I watched it when it was just that and I'll take this Netflix version any day. Six episodes a year is a lot better than three episodes every two years. And let's not act like when they were releasing three episodes every two years there wasn't a bad episode in that crop.

There haven't been any bad episodes really though, just obviously some are not as quite as good as others. 'The Waldo Moment' is the worst Black Mirror episode but it still had moments that made it superior to the vast majority of stuff on TV.

e001

Superstar
Daps
1) Hang the DJ - The most complete episode, great from beginning to end.

2) Crocodile - I think this was the most "Black Mirror" episode of the season, straight up a subliminally conscious story like most of the episodes from previous seasons. I loved it.

3) USS Callister - They should have found a way to make it less predictable, they revealed the ending pretty much in the middle of the episode. I felt like it was a bit similar to "White Christmas" but way less intense and cruel.

4) Metalhead - I've watched it again and after some research, it grew up on me a lot.

5) Black Museum - Meh, the ending was just very complicated to understand how the fukk did she do all that by herself and how did she know how to do everything. The execution just didn't convince me, it seemed rushed so people would get confused and just try to ignore the "how".

6) Arkangel - Forgettable with bad ending, just a very poor alternative version of "The Entire History of You"

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
why the hell was dude's gym bag laying in the middle of the office floor like that anyway
nUk9BqI.png

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kind of expected...
Her filter mode would get permanently stuck in the "ON" position, and she would turn into a psycopathic serial killer because she was incapable of feeling anything when committing violence.

This was another episode with a "happy" ending by Black Mirror standards. She escaped her mother's control and broke the parental monitor unit. That's probably the best thing that could happen to her.
although they didnt show it, I thought the episode kinda insinuated that she was severely desensitized. that last scene was :picard: