Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Got damn this black woman in episode 6 :ohlawd:

FullSizeRender.jpg
MV5BZjE0Njc1OGItMzZjMS00MjAwLWIxMmMtNmI0MjBiM2Y3ZDVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
MV5BZTViN2UyNTEtOTBjMy00MDA3LWI5MTUtNjQ3ZDQwODZkNmE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
Monkey wants a hug. :shaq:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Also, on a side note, why do so many sleep on fifteen million merits? That and white Christmas are my favorite. That message in the end was so powerful and the atmosphere was done so right.

Most Black Mirror episodes feel like they COULD take place in a shared universe, but 15 Million Merits is so unlike everything else that it doesn't really fit with what we now think of when we think of Black Mirror. I guess when they wrote that they envisioned that the show would be more like "The Outer Limits" that what it evolved into.

That episode seems like it might take place hundreds of years in the future, underground or on a generational spaceship or something. Every other episode seems to take place within the next 20 years.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
USS Callister

Black Mirror: Charlie Brooker breaks down USS Callister
Daly, though, is probably done for. 'USS Callister' ends with the villain in a coma, but Brooker confirms that he's "probably going to die" – after all, with his company on Christmas break, no-one will disturb him for ten whole days.

"He's going to starve to death," Brooker says. "Because he put 'Do Not Disturb' on his door."
:dead:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Also, on a side note, why do so many sleep on fifteen million merits? That and white Christmas are my favorite. That message in the end was so powerful and the atmosphere was done so right.
Maybe on here they do but outside of TheColi, they’re the most critically acclaimed episodes.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe on here they do but outside of TheColi, they’re the most critically acclaimed episodes.
fifteen million merits is the episode that hooked me. first episode is entertaining and even engaging, but weird as fukk too.

fifteen million merits was a masterpiece and much better.

Daps
Reppin
California
USS Callister

Black Mirror: Charlie Brooker breaks down USS Callister
Daly, though, is probably done for. 'USS Callister' ends with the villain in a coma, but Brooker confirms that he's "probably going to die" – after all, with his company on Christmas break, no-one will disturb him for ten whole days.

"He's going to starve to death," Brooker says. "Because he put 'Do Not Disturb' on his door."
:dead:

Sheesh lol

IAmListenin'

Rookie
Daps
Black museum, black excellence:blessed:

"Whoa, is it hot? Humid, right? I'm sorry. Stupid digital AC. Easy to hack. Never accept drinks from strangers. My daddy taught me that.

"Goin' by the color of your lips, you gon' be gone in 30 seconds. Hey, don't worry. We gon' see you on the other side."

"I'll get myself a souvenir too. Always on. Always suffering."

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Mannnnn I thought the girl in Arkangel was gonna turn into a Supervillain with the help of that breh, like hacking her implant or some shyt :stopitslime:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol TV Line rating black museum as the worst episode of the season. :mjlol::mjlol:

bullshyt. :camby:

i think i liked the first episode more but that's due to the format more than anything.

then hang the dj after those two. those are the standouts. huge dropoff after that.